Wet dream

Hii guys. :) So here is a little one shot from my dirty mind, hehe. Just felt like it. Anyways, it's BoyXboy, so if you have a problem with that, you shouldn't read. Or else enjoy!:3 And please comment below, if U have any ideas for new once!?;0 I really need it guys! Also, I follow back!:3 LOOOOOOOOVE ~ <3

P.o.v Cry

Dream.

I closed my laptop, and put it on the nightstand beside my bed. There's pretty many PewDieCry shippers, huh? Some of the pictures pupped up in my head again. I couldn't hold back  the moan, there escaped my lips. Some of those pics was rater dirty. "That was pretty hot, if you ask me." Someone said. I yelped, and jumped in the bed. "Haha, calm down Cry, it's just me," the person said. I looked all around the room, and finally, my eyes landed on..Pewds?! He was leaning against the doorway, with his arms over his chest. "What the fuck are you doing here?!" I asked confused. "What's wrong Cry, aren't you happy for seeing me?" He started making his way over to the bed, where i was. "O-of course i am silly," I stuttered. My cheeks flushed red, and i looked to the other side. He was now right beside me, the way he was standing just looked so damn sexy. He had his hands in his pocket, and was wearing skinny black jeans, and a too low blue v-neck t-shirt. i swallowed. Why did he have to be so fucking perfect?! "Wanna tell me what you where looking at, Cry?" His voice was so low. I was so close to moaning again, just by hearing that deep voice. "uh.. N-nothing, j-just some p-pictures," My cheeks was flush pure red now, and i just wanted to hide under my cover. He laughed a little, and leaned a bit over me. "What kind of pictures, babe?" Babe? Did he just call me babe? "Oh.. ehm.. Just looking at some of the pics, the fans have made," i managed to say. He nodded, and stood straight op again. "Oh really..?" He walked a little to the side. I nodded a little to fast, and he laughed again. "Cuz' for me did i look like you where looking Pewdiecry pictures, and not the 'cute' once.."  He saw it?! God dammit! "Oh.. uhm.." I couldn't get myself to say anything. What was i supposed to say?! He just saw me watching kinky pictures of him an me?! He walked back, and now stood leaned all the way over me. "They are rater hot some of those picks, don't ya think?" He whispered in my ear, and i could feel his lips link with my neck. I yelped again, but soon after a moan made it's way past my lips. I bite my lip, for stopping myself for moaning again. Pewds had his hands on either side of me, and before i knew it , he was on top of me. "It could be nice to do some of those stuff i real life, couldn't it?" I wouldn't do anything, but nodded anyways. "You'er a dirty boy Ryan, want me to ride you so hard, don't ya?" I could't hold it anymore, he was to much to take. I led out a huge moan, and pressed my hips against his. "Please Pewds!" My hands found their way to his sides, and i squeezed hard. That made Pewds moan too, and i now could feel the bulge in my pants grow even bigger. I felt really uncomfortable in those tight pants. "Please, what Ryan?" Pewds voice was even lower now, and the blue in his eyes was almost gone. All dark, no blue. "J-just..Urh.. Fuck me already!" I couldn't wait any longer now, i needed him so bad. "As you wish.." He trailed of, and leaned in, our mouths inches away from touching. If i just.....

I woke with the sound of my phones alarm. My head daisy, and body heavy  as stone. I groaned, and turned to close the alarm. I froze, when i felt my little 'problem' in my lower religion. Fuck, did i just have a wet dream about Pewds? Shit.. I think this  'crush' is getting a little out of control. I checked the clock. 3am? A hour left before i'm gonna play with Pewds, fuck, fuck and fuck..

Short i know:( But it will get better/hotter soon, i promise! See ya!<3