Chapter Two

Alpha Mates

Chapter Two

Talking. We've been talking for hours about our packs, family and friends. Right now we are just taking a break to just to relax and absorb everything that's going on. I feel so warm inside and complete sitting here with my mates but I know that we will have to eventually go to the pack house to meet with my parents but I just don't want this moment to end.

'I think we should go talk to my parents. They should be awake now.' Glancing at the clock it read 12:30 pm.

The boys nodding as they stand fixing their disheveled clothes. 'Yeah we have to figure out how this is all going to work.'

'Alright follow me.'

I open the front door waiting for the boys to follow behind me. Then lock the door heading down the path to the pack house.

Once we reach to the pack house I notice everything is in full swing pack member buzzing around doing various tasks. As I pass members I  wave and greeting them, some stare wondering why the men follow me but mostly everyone is caught up in their daily duties. Slipping through the front doors I'm greeted by my parents seated in the dinning room with the beta family,my sister and her mate. Going to hug my mom and dad giving them a kiss on the cheek I go back to stand with my mates ready to explain why I showed up with two mystery men.

'Mom, Dad,.. Uncle, Bell I would like to introduce you to my mates Blake and Liam White. Alpha's of the White Creek pack.'  Blake and Liam step forward and shake hands with my parents,uncle, and sister before hugging my sister's mate Damian a little surprised.I see some thing dance in my dad's eyes but as soon as it's there it gone.

My father first to break the silence 'Your Stephen's boys aren't you?'

'Yes Alpha Gabriel. Did you know him?'

'Briefly. Usually just share a beer when we see each other at the Alpha meetings. When did had over the pack to you two?'

'Just after the last Alpha meeting, we would've taken over before the last meeting but we were away negotiating land with the Blue Moon pack.'

'Okay, well to a long and beautiful relationship between our pack's and family's.' 

Everyone cheers'd to that. But I was still confused how they knew Damian.

'How do you guys know Damian?' Liam chuckles 'Damian is an old friend, our fathers go way back. We would always go on trips together when our parents we business at the Alpha conferences he pack runs along our west boarder.' That works out well for Bell and I we will be able to see each other a lot more now that our packs are so close together.

I turn to my dad which gets me wondering about the pack 'Dad if me and Bell have found our mates what will happen to the pack?' My father thinks for a minute. 'Well the pack must go to your brother to avoid the difficultly of splitting it up or your mates having to leave their pack.' Agreeing with the thought I just wonder if my brother will be ready for the duty. I wonder where he is I haven't seen much of him in the last 24 hours.

After talking for a bit more everyone starts breaking off to continue their regular schedule. I pull my dad off to the side to ask him a bit more about the look I saw in his eye earlier.