Chapter Four

Alpha Mates

Chapter Four
Unedited.

'Blossom this is Ian he is our Gamma and this is his mate Leah.'

'Hey it's nice to meet you both.'

'The pleasure is ours Luna.'

'No need for formalities between us.'

They chuckle. 'Okay Blossom.'

Blossom catches Ian giving her mates the thumbs up.

'Babe this is our Beta Ryan and her mate Dre.'

'Hey Luna I would say congratulations but you got suck with these two knuckle heads.'

'I guess I'm lucky they are pretty then.' 

Everyone bursts in to laughter and her two mates sulk. Ryan puts an arm around Blossom and pull her to walk down the hall to the kitchen. 

'I like you already. Most people are too scared to talk up to those two but I have a feeling you'll level them out just right.'

'I hope so. But if you don't mind me ask how did you become Beta, not that I have anything against it but it's not typical for women to get picked for the role.'

'It's cool, you don't get where I am in life getting butt hurt off of comments able that. But my father was the Beta and I didn't see why I would have to give that up just because I'm a girl so I trained. Just as hard as the twins if not a little harder so that when it came time for my test there would be no question on if I had what it took.'

'Wow that amazing.'

'Well to me it's just life.'

'Well to me I think you did an amazing thing. Even in my pack we are still fight the gender roles of that past.'

'Well I just hope the little girls in the future don't  ever doubt they can be in a position of power. Anyways Blake says you want me and Leah to help to prepare for the Luna ceremony, what did you have in mind for the night.'

'Um, well the ceremony will line up perfectly with the beginning of summer so I was thinking of holding the ceremony and then having a BBQ after for the whole pack.'

'That will work for sure we will with have to talk to the cooks to make sure they know. So with food out of the way where did you want to host?'

'I haven't got to explore the pack grounds all that much I was thinking about in the clearing by the pack house.' 

'Why don't you host it by the lake?' Leah says as she walks to the dining table joining the girls. 

'That's a really good idea I didn't even thinking about the lake.'

'Yeah thank you Leah that will go perfectly because I was saying that we were going to have the ceremony on the first day of the summer.' 

Leah blushes lightly with all the attention turning to her. 'Thanks guys, do you know what yo are going to wear.'

'No not really I was wondering you guys wanted to come dress shopping with me actually.'

'We're in. I'm not doing anything right now why don't we just go now?'

'That works for me, what do you say Ryan?'

'Yeah I could use a little shopping let me just mind link Dre and tell him I'll be gone.'

'Okay let me go say bye to the guys I'll be right back.'

'Ryan can you go grab my purse while I get the car.'

'Yeah I'll meet you guys there in 5.'

 ____________

Hey guys! Sorry for the super short chapters just trying to get back in the groove of everything.

Don't forget to comment,vote and follow!