Chapter Five

Chapter Five.

Not Edited.

Safe to say I miss judged the girls a bit when I first met them. I definitely thought that Ryan wouldn't like shopping very much or be too girl and, I thought Leah would be very quiet and be a girly girl. The girls are actually the opposite Ryan loves to shop in fact she has been dragging Leah and I to almost ever store in the mall.

'Okay serious Ryan I can't possibly shop anymore I feel like I'm going crumble if I try on anymore clothes.'

'Ok,ok why don't we grab some food and then to Walmart to grab the decorations then head home.'

'Sound good to me. What are you guys grabbing?'

'I'm thinking Taco Bell, Ryan?'

'Taco Bell sounds good to me.'

'Alright let go grab the food than sit.'

________

We are finally home after spending ages at the mall and Walmart but we have everything we need for the ceremony

We are finally home after spending ages at the mall and Walmart but we have everything we need for the ceremony. When I went to go pick my dress the girls only handed me red dresses, I believe they are coming home any minute now so maybe I'll ask them about it.

As if on que the boys walk in. 'Hey gorgeous.'

'Hey babe.'

'Hi! I missed you guys today.'

'We missed you too babes, so did you shop your heart out?'

'Yea, Ryan wouldn't let us leave til we tried on everything and went to every store; I'm exhausted I don't know how Dre deals with it.'

'Truthfully we don't know how he does it either.'

'Did you find the dress you want to wear?'

'Yea, I love it so much I can't wait for you both to see it.'

'Mmmhm why wait when you can show us right now little mate.' I shiver.

'Mmhm as nice as that seems you don't get to see it til the ceremony.'

'Are you sure about that, we've been known to be very persuasive.'

'Yup I'm sure. But how com Leah and Ryan would only let me try on red dresses.'

'Oh because I told them to.' I turn to Blake.

'How come?'

'Well our back does the Luna ceremony a little different than other packs because we also have the coven.'

'Okay but why do I need to wear red?'

'Well red signifies blood which is obviously important to vampires.'

'But-' Liam cuts us off. 'It also has to deal with the wolves of our pack to we are called the White Creek pack so because the ceremony is us introducing you to are pack everyone that belongs to our pack will be wearing white including us. And if the Moon Goddess gives her blessing in our union then your dress will turn white to match the rest, but if it doesn't turn white than that means she believes this pairing was a mistake.'

'Wait but how could the Moon Goddess believe one of her pairings is a mistake?'

'Well it's said that back when the Moon Goddess first made mates a couple named Francis and Emily hated each other so much that Emily went to a witch to try and break the bond.'

'But you can't break the bond.'

'Yeah well she was very determined to. When she went to the witch, the witch told her to use this special dagger and slice their palms and combine their blood and by the next full moon the bond will be broken. So they did everything the witch told them and it's said that Emily died that night because the witch was envious of the fact that Emily had a mate and she didn't. Francis went mad after Emily died because of how strong the mate bond is and he took his own life. So it is said that the Moon Goddess now only gives us a taste of the mate bond so she can judge if we take the mate bond for granted or appreciate it. Only once she sees that we appreciate it is when she bestows the full mate bond.'

'That story is so sad. Now I'm worried.'

'Aw baby why would you be worried. Don't you feel you love for us growing.'

'Yes.'

'Then you have nothing to worry about I will love you with or without the mate bond.'

'I'll love you guys too. Oh my goddess I think I'm going to cry.'

'Then we'll kiss your tears away but there is no reason to cry my love.'

'Okay I won't but Blake how come the Moon Goddess didn't see them hating each other in their fate.'

'Well the Moon Goddess created us with the freedom to think and act how we want but, she created mates for us because she wanted everyone to have someone special who could love us like she loves us.'

'Wow we are really lucky to have the Moon Goddess. I'm so thankful that she gave me you two as mates, I can't wait to get to know more about you both.'

'And we are thankful to have you angel.'

'Now what do you need Blake and I to do to make sure the Luna ceremony goes smoothly?'

'Well I need you two obviously and I was wondering if you know if any pack members who wouldn't mind helping the girls and I setting up the decorations?'

'I have a couple people in mind I'll call them tomorrow and ask if they are free.'

'Perfect thank you so much.' I place a sweet kiss on Liam's lips.

'Anything else, what about food have you decided what you want to serve?'

'Well I was thinking Leah was telling me about the lake so we could have the ceremony and then a nice cookout after. I rather keep things simple that day and hopefully the pack member don't mind.'

'Mind? The kids will love that hot dogs and a nice swim on the lake I don't know a better way to start the summer break.'

'Okay I'm glad I hope everyone enjoys themselves.'

'Look at you already acting like a Luna worried about her pack. Don't worry everyone would love the ceremony even if we threw it in the house and just had sandwiches after because they finally get to meet the final piece to our puzzle.'

________

Hi guys another short one but I hope a the cute moments made up for it. I promise the next chapter will be longer. Don't forget to comment,vote and follow! Have a great day.