Chapter Three

Alpha Mates

Chapter Three
Not edited.

Pop. I pulled Blake's thick member out of my mouth looking up at the boys I can see that their eyes are now a pitch black.
'Which one of you is going to go first..?'  The boys look between each other but neither reply.  I start toying with Liam's member, a growl rips through his chest. Suddenly I feel Blake's tongue play with my clit gasping a the mix of sparks and the pleasure I feel his thick digit probe my tight tunnel.

A warm feeling bubbles inside my belly cause me to jerk but with Liam holding down my hips I am helpless, I bite down on Liam's bottom lip as I ride out my orgasm which earned me a satisfied growl for them both.  Blake's digit is then pulled out and rubs my juices down to my ass.

Without evening registering what is happening my ässholé is filled with one of Blake's digits. Liam plants sweet kisses along my jaw whisper how beautiful I am when I cum. Shortly another finger is added, at that point I begin to moan once again. Stroking Liam's member I feel it start to swell, a small bead of liquid appears at the tip. Using my finger I swipe the bead into my mouth savoring the salty taste.

Blake's digits are removed and I am once again lying with my back to the bed. This time Liam has a tube in his hand.

"Alright Blossom, Blake is going to take your püssy and I'm going to take your ass now would you like to go both at once or one at a time?" I look up at Liam  and weight out the pros and cons and reach my decision.

"I want you both at once." They boys give me a few kisses before lifting me up and placing me between the two like a sandwich.

"Alright baby girl this is going to hurt a lot but just remember it will get better and  we promise we will go slow."

They both kiss me before I feel a cool gel on my entrances. With a finale kiss they both push in. Hurting was an understatement but I tried to breathe in and out and not tense.

"That's it baby girl we are so proud of you! You are doing so good!" After several more thrusts I begin to feel the familiar warm pool.

'Mmhm more... harder!'

'Deeper please daddy!" My request met with more determined thrusts. I'm thrown over the edge when Blake flicks my nipple with his tongue. My body tensing I hear the guys groan.

Slicked with sweat I ride out my orgasm. The boys seem close themselves I tighten around their members trying to intensify their orgasms. With one final thrust we are all lost in our own worlds.

When I finally come down from my orgasm I feel sharp pains in my neck. Freaked out I jump out of bed which was incredible hard and look in the mirror to see my marks forming. I look at their initials. On either side of my collar bones. I turn back and look at my heaven sent mates. I lay down on the bed soon cuddled by them both.

After sitting between while they clean me it occurs to me that I didn't mark them.

"How come I don't get to mark you guys." I pout and look at them both.

"You can just tell us when."

"Now" I look between the two. "Who wants to go first?"
Liam speaks up first. "I will." 
I start kissing him and slowly trail the kisses down to the spot where I want to bite and start to suck on the skin. When Liam starts to moan I extend my teeth and bite his neck.

Retracting my teeth I lick the mark and plant one more kiss before turning to Blake and following the same steps.

I lay back down squashed between the two as we drift off into a deep slumber.

-----

"Stephen do you think it's her?" Veronica asked from the door way.
"I mean why wouldn't it be?"
"Can you take a picture for me I can't get the right angle."
"Sure." Stephen snaps a quick picture of the trio.
The twins start to 'wake up', Veronica starts to bounce up and down. "You guys found your mate and she is absolutely adorable."

The boys were already awake before their parents came into the house but decided to pretend to be asleep to see what their parents would do. Blake being the first to speak. "Mom dad what are you guys doing here?"

"We were coming to talk about something with you two but who is the girl in your bed? Is she your mate?"

"Yes Mom,Dad I would like to introduce you both to our mate Blossom she is the daughter of the Alpha of The Blue Moon pack.

Shaking Blossom awake they introduce their parents before Veronica and Stephen head downstairs allowing them to get dressed.
*Downstairs*

"I'm glad that you boys found your mate and Blossom welcome to the family now let's go to breakfast Dadd- I mean your father said I could have a milkshake with my pancakes!" Veronica starts dancing in the room.

"Mel baby remember what I said you have to be on your best behaviour." Stephen says looking down as his gorgeous mate.

Blossom walks into the living room dressed in black sweat pants and a black tee shirt. "Awee you guys are adorable but let's go get food!"

Everyone shuffles into the car Veronica in the front with Stephen and the twins on either side of Blossom.

---

At the diner the boys and Blossom sat on one side of the booth with Stephen and Veronica opposite to them.

Blossom had 2 pancakes with strawberries off of the kids menu a side of bacon with a large chocolate milkshake much to the boys dismay while the boys and their father had a farmers breakfast and, Veronica had the same as Blossom but instead of pain pancakes she had chocolate chip ones.

Veronica spared no time eating all of her food in 15 minutes flat shortly after everyone finished and the boys decided to head back to the pack house to do some work.

Once the twins were home they went to their offices to do some work while Blossom went to the pack grounds to see the pack. Behind the pack house is a gorgeous lush meadow where there are kids playing with each other.

A little girl rams into Blossom's thigh knocking them both down. The girl quick recovers but not before yelling "you're it!"

Blossom begins to chase the kids around playing tag, hide and go seek for what feels like hours til the children were called in for lunch.

Blossom takes the liberty to make sandwiches for her mates and herself. With the help from some of the other women she finds all the ingredients and brings the finished product to her mates' office and, sets everything down on Blake's desk the three of them dig. While they eat Blossom asks about the pack.

"So how are things looking?"

"The numbers are a little low but the treaty we just signed with a neighboring pack means that they will probably increase by 30 give or take a few."(Blake)

"That's good, so when do you want to have the ceremony because I'm free to start helping out whenever."

Liam sets down his sandwich and takes a sip of his water, "What about 5 days from now?"

"That would would be perfect summer break would have started so we can have a barbecue with the pack after as well."

"Okay let's call in Henry and Kolt I'm sure their mates will want to help."

"I can't wait to start my Luna duties! I was just playing with some of the kids outside and they are just too cute!" The boys chuckle. Liam grabs Blossom out of her seat.

"And we can't wait to see you pregnant with our children." Blossom blush a deep red, causing Blake to rip her clothes off.

"Hmm do you know how sexy you look when you blush like that?"