Chapter One

Alpha Mates.

Chapter One 

The only thing I can hear in this dusty run down shack is my ragged breathe and the crackle of Thea's body burning. I look around at the scene that unfolded in front of my very eyes with such disassociation. My other half's cold limp body lays before on the table. Almost as sick cherry on top of this fucked up sundae I can smell my mates scent in the cool summer summer breeze.

_____________

It's my sister and I's birthday today and the pack is throwing a party, dad took the liberty to invite every unmated alpha from the surrounding packs in hopes that we will find our mates tonight. Assuming they are a alphas of course.

I'd actually rather not be having this party but it's good for the pack so I won't complain.

'Blossom, get in the shower so I can start your make up soon.'
  'No.'
'If you don't get in the shower then I'll make sure mom comes tonight'
'You wouldn't dare!' Me and my mom love each other, but we just don't see eye to eye much and the last thing I need is Bell and her coming after me.
'Fine. Give me 10 minutes.' I reluctantly get out of my soft bed to go take a shower.

Making sure to scrub my body with my coconut scented body wash and washing my hair with my coconut shampoo and conditioner set. Stepping out of the shower I dry off and lotion my skin with my coco butter. Bell barges through the doorway looking like a hot mess with her hair wrapped up in a t-shirt and dressed in one of my over sized t-shirts.

'Sit. You are wasting time, I still have to get dress and I not even sure what I'm going to do to my hair.'

'I only took two songs. Chill.'

'Yeah well I just feel a little jumpy, my wolf can feel my mate and I want to hurry up and find him.'

'My bad sis.'

'What do you want?'

'Whatever you want as long as it has gold.'

After a while she stepped back and let me move my neck. ' Finally.. I don't know how much longer I could've lasted.'

'You can't rush perfection.' I give her a smug look.

'Whatever you say Bell.'

' Alright I'm going to go get ready I suggest the same for you.' Just then our dad mind linked us saying that the Alphas are starting to arrive. Bell turns and looks at me with a terrified face.

'Blossom?'

'Yeah Bell?"

"Wh-what if I'm not ready for mate? '

'Then you sit down with the fella and tell them you need some time. And if they don't listen then that's when we give'em old one two. But remember you've been planning this day for years and the moon goddess wouldn't give you something she doesn't think you can handle. These are just your last minute nerves talking you got this.'

'Your right I just need to breathe. Meet me at the top of the stairs alright?'
'Yeah, I'll meet you there. By the way happy birthday Bells.' As she turns to towards the door she looks back and says "Happy Birthday Blossom.'

With that she walks out closing the door behind her.
I put on the dress and my heels turning to look at myself in the mirror taking in my makeup after taking some selfies I head to the stairs to meet Bell.