Pack Info

Not edited.
I wanted to give you some insight on how this pack is ran because, I tend to be interested about this when I read books.

The Alpha(s) run the pack with their Luna(s). That means they take care of finances, documentation of the pack members and over all health of the pack.

The beta is the second in command they step in to run the pack when the Alpha is unavailable. The betas specialty is war so they train the pack and plan out strategies. Their mates are expected to work along with them.

The gamma is the third in command, they are in charge of alliances and treaties; their mate is also expected to work with them.

The rankings are usually based off of birthday right but to insure people who are unfit aren't in charge they hold tests that secure their right to the position.

Everyone in the pack has a job wether it's on pack grounds or in the city, the pack members receive their pay from the Alpha based off of their job and family size.

Everyone is encouraged to have two or more children to replace their parents and ensure the pack population increases.
There are houses and a apartment on the pack grounds and they have a few properties in the city.

This pack has humans wolves, witches, vampires and cute fairies in the garden.

There will be people who don't wait for their mate. There is no nerd and human hate. There will be interracial dating, inter species and age differences but no minor and legal adult relationships (e.i a person who is 16 with someone who is 20) and no omegas because I don't like how they are treated.