Keep Going

Warning: sexual activities

Lindsey and Jenna stood in their embrace for a few more moments in silence. She had tensed at the question. Rather than pushing her, he continued to comfort his daughter, letting go only to say good-bye. She pulled herself away from him, wiping her eyes. They agreed to meet up to talk about everything privately and he hoped it would be sooner rather than later. He was filled with questions and he assumed she would be too.

He got into his car and drove back to Stevie. Per routine, he punched in the code at the gate, parked and let himself in. The house was quiet so he carefully shut the door and locked it. He took off his shoes and padded up the stairs, thinking she could have fallen asleep with how much alcohol she consumed. The closer he got to her room, the clearer the soft sighs he thought he imagined became. The door was open and inviting. He had barely entered the room before he was stopped dead in his tracks. Stevie lay with head tipped back over a pillow, thighs spread, completely nude on her large white bed. She groped a breast and bit her lip as her fingers slipped between her folds. She teased herself, first one finger, then a second, sighing so seductively that it shook Lindsey to his very core.

"Lindsey" she breathed as she stimulated her clit with her now drenched fingers. Her back arched off the bed, her hand leaving her breast to grab hold of the bedsheets above her head. "Mmmm"

Lindsey watched her intently, taking in every voluntary and involuntary movement her body made as she continued. Her chest heaved as she worked herself to a quick frenzy. She stopped for a moment, changing position and slowing her breathing. She paid no attention to his presence at the door. She got on her knees and spread her legs just far enough so that she sat on the bed. She leaned forward to brace herself, licking her fingers, tasting herself. She touched her sensitive bud gently. She was right on the edge. She was playing a game, the amusement apparent on her face. A smile crept across her lips, her lashes lowered as she alternated between penetration and clitoral stimulation. Her breathing shallowed in no time and she was ready to let herself go. She whimpered and sighed, all the while Lindsey stood watching, his eyes never leaving that special place between her thighs. How he longed to taste the sweat that dropped down between her breasts in the hot room. He licked his lips, wishing he were licking her fingers clean. The light cast delicious shadows all over her. She was art, she was perfection. She brought herself over the edge and attempted to muffle her cries by biting her lip. She bit so hard she drew blood, tears escaping the corners of her eyes. She braced herself on hands and knees now, the throbbing below didn't cease. She needed more. "Lindsey" She spoke more audibly this time but he didn't answer. "Lindsey"

"Stephanie...I...I'm sorry, I..." he said, coming out of his trance.

"Shhh...come here." She commanded. She beckoned to him and he followed her instruction, adjusting himself in his jeans before sitting down. "I need you" His mouth fell open and he stared into her big brown eyes. She was far more sober than when he had left her but he didn't want to make her even more angry if he took advantage. "Do you understand what I'm telling you?"

"Y-yes. I think so, anyway" He couldn't stop his eyes from wandering. "Are you sure?" He watched the tip of her tongue move slowly across her bottom lip, then disappear back into her mouth. The blood had gone and she nodded her own understanding. Her skin was silky smooth as he reached out to push her hair back behind her shoulder. He tentatively kissed her neck, pulling back to check her reaction.

"Keep going" she urged in a husky yet soft voice. She tilted her head to give him better access. With every kiss he planted, she turned her body more toward his. Her hand that had found its home on the back of his neck when he started kissing her, somehow slide down to his zipper. She freed him, running her hand up and down his shaft, fingers brushing the head. She saw his chest rise and fall as he breathing quickened. She swore she could hear his heart beating. He unbuckled his belt and unbuttoned his jeans, letting them lay open as she worked on him. He moved from her neck to her jaw, torturing her with hot wet kisses, finally landing on her lips. He kissed her carefully at first but it all went out the window when she deepened it, plunging her tongue into his mouth. He could still taste the wine. Her way of offering softness and forcefulness was even more of a turn on for him. She let her hand fall away as he half-stood to take off the clothes on his lower half. Their kiss was broken to remove his shirt and she watched him, eying him up and down. She launched herself at him, kissing every part of his body she could reach. She made her way down onto her knees but he instantly pulled her back up.

"You don't want it?" she asked, pouting a little. He shook his head. Before she could even ask why or what he wanted, he turned her around and bend her over her very high bed. He parted her legs and slammed into her pussy from behind, both of them groaning at the aggression. Every time he would push forward, she would push back a little. She screamed in ecstasy when he would bang into her cervix. He reached around her and rubbed her sensitive bud in circular motions. He had her pulling at her own hair, cursing, groping her breasts and breathing erratically. She couldn't contain her pleasure. Lindsey took it all in, forcing himself deeper inside of her, keeping her bent down and low. He grabbed a handful of her hair, gently easing his way down until he had enough length to wrap around his wrist and pull back. He kissed her hard then let her go again as she moaned repeatedly, speaking incoherent poetry. He pushed himself forward and put more weight on top of her. Sensations she had very rarely felt, if at all, courses through her body and he swore he heard her call out her own name in the midst. He could feel her stomach muscles tightening and almost telepathically asked her to let go, to which she obeyed. Her release was forceful and made her weak in the knees. He held her up, tucking an arm under her and tweaking an erect nipple. "Come, baby" she said, reaching behind her to smooth the backs of his thighs. He tensed then relaxed and she felt his warmth fill her. She sighed with satisfaction, still completely wrapped in the euphoria of their lovemaking. He withdrew and allowed her to gingerly climb up onto the bed. His cum dripped from her ever so slightly and he smiled, feeling victorious. Stevie sat on her heels and stared at him a moment.

"What?" he asked, sitting on the bed himself.

"You should wipe that smug look off your face. You aren't forgiven." she said and her tone was instantly different. It caught him off guard, to say the very least.

"But Stevie, we just..."

"Yes, we just and that's all." He searched her eyes to see if she was joking. "Now take your clothes, get your shit and get the fuck out of my beautiful house!"

"Stephanie..."

"Lock up when you leave" she said coldly, slipping under the covers and turning her back to him.

Lindsey was muttering things under his breath the whole time he dressed and Stevie smiled to herself. He left in a frustrated huff and she couldn't help laughing when she heard the door slam, as if he used all of his might in an attempt to break it off the hinges.