I am married

Flash back continue:

After 4 days I had to attend my high school so I was busy with preparing for it. I got my books, my hijab, etc. all ready. My friends Samantha, Arial, Zainab were insisting that we should meet and go out for chilling. So, we went to the nearby cafe and I must tell you we were the biggest fan of chocolate muse cake and red velvet cake. And exactly we ordered that with some latte'. That evening we talked mostly it was me who ranted on telling them about how much I enjoyed my vacation. Telling them about Asad, Elnaz, just everything. I had yet to call them. Currently I got busy with stuffs but I know they understand me, anyways I would call them today.

After our chatting and outing was done, we headed to our home. While exiting the gates of the cafe I saw the same guy standing there and blowing smoke from his mouth as he was smoking a cigar. He was staring at me. That same feeling of uneasiness spread through my body as I turned my gaze to the ground. Through my peripheral vision I saw him approaching us and at that moment to say terrified was a low word. He probably doesn't know my brother for sure because if he would he wouldn't have the guts to stare at me or approach me. I started walking faster as my friends on other hand were busy chattering about something.

"Let's go fast. I have work to do." I told them tugging them to walk faster.

"Ya Ya. When you don't have work Firry and now why would you want to spend time with us as you have your best friend Asad. " Samantha teased raising her brow.

"You are not getting it Sam {Samantha}. Hurry up." I tried to convince her as I saw him close by us. I seriously have to inform Bhai about this. This is absurd.

Suddenly our driver Rehman Chacha came in front of us asking if we wish to go somewhere else. Quickly I shook my head in a no and rushed in to the car as my friends to did so. Once everyone where settled he asked us if we have seated or not. I replied my answer in positive as I peeped outside the window to see that guy looking at me followed by his smirk. That was all I saw and our car geared away.

*****

During night...

I was waiting for Rafa bhai to return as now a day's dad was training him. It was past 10 p.m. I was pacing in my room as I waited for him. I probably can't tell mom as she would freak out. Dad is overprotective and would mind my every trip. Bhai's anger had no level but he was understanding first. He never loses his control that fast but when he does then there's no stopping him. And secondly, I didn't want mom and dad to panic about it. I know the matter is not that serious but I don't want to take any risks so it's better-

What was that?

I heard something crashing down in the balcony.

"Any one there?" I asked as I took slow steps towards the balcony. My heart thundering in my chest. I can hear it beating so fast. Once I reached the balcony, I looked around only to see my flower vase has crashed to the ground and in to pieces. I checked again if anything wrong. My heart still beating wildly. letting out a loud sigh I kept my hand on my chest trying to calm myself. Rubbing and patting it gently.

"It was wind I guess" I whispered to myself. Seriously I must stop watching this crime series now. I almost had a heart attack.

When suddenly a rough hand clamped around my mouth.

"Hello love" it was male. I tried to scream but my voice came out all muffled.

"Screaming are we love? OH, you can't be that dumb, are you?? hmmm...common now let's get you a little smarter. You scream and I throw you down from this balcony. Get it?" he whispered in my ears. My mind was all hazy to get what he was mumbling. I was too freaked out.

"Do you understand? tell me." he ordered as his hold on my mouth tightened. Not being able to say any word I nodded my head. After a few seconds he slowly as if reading my behavior moved his hand away. I turned around only to the same guy who I had seen near the cafe. My eyes widened on their own accord as a gasp escaped my lips.

"You..." I whispered as his smirk grew on his face.

" Who else it would be? By the way I am Ashton my love." he threw his hand forward for me to shake with his. What he is? A psyche? when I didn't respond he spoke further.

"Never mind. You will learn to respect though-" he was intervened of as my phone started ringing on the table nearby.

"Stay here. Move and you won't like it." he warned as he took two steps ensuring I was standing there as he crouched one of his leg to reach the table and got the phone. Within a flash of a second, he was there standing in front of me again. He showed me the callers ID asking who it was.

"He is my best friend." I reply curtly getting irritated as he ended the call.

"OH, you have best friend who is a boy? " he asked slapping his hand on the railing. I just looked at him unable to say anything.

"What do you want?" I asked gathering all the courage in me. He looked at me for a while and replied.

"You."

"What?" I screeched forgetting all his warnings but I guess what I did was wrong as he slapped across my face with which I stammered backwards. It stings so much that my hand automatically went to my injured cheek rubbing it soothingly.

"I said I want you and did you forgot what I said about no shouting? hmmm?" He asked. He was inching closer to me with each step as I moved back matching his step.

"Firdaus. Am home." Rafa bhai yelled from downstairs.

"I am leaving now and.." he trailed off as he took my phone and punched some number then his phone buzzed in his pocket.

"I have saved my number in there. If I call you dare you cut it, I know your friend's house and you wouldn't like to see what I am capable of doing, would you? " he warned me as he started to climb the railing to get down.

"And yeah... I don't want you talking to that guy ever again and I mean it. You are mine and you do as I say. Good bye love." with that he went down.

Panicked?

Terrified?

Trembling?

It was all I felt at that moment as I feared and cried to myself.

*****

From that day I was blackmailed. Once I ignored his call and he hit Samantha. Next day in school her face was all bruised up. He always gave me warnings and few times he harmed my friends. Once when I was out with my friends, he tried to kiss me and I slapped him hard across his face to which he responded by breaking the tables nearby creating a scene in the cafe. The manager called the cops because of his nuisance and he was sent to jail for a few days. But it was his words that I couldn't get out of my head.

"You will let me in once I marry you. Remember that I will be back." he yelled as the cops took him with them.

He somehow managed to keep a tab on me as he went to attend the university for studies. I always have to attend his calls. My life has become all choked up because of him. But for how long do I have to suffer because of him? was always the question.

And how can I marry that idiot? when already I am.

******