Note

Hello guys,
This is Tanaz97,
Although my this book has come to an end but my new book Has been published the third in this series of Sufiyan's and Mallicks. Although the story revolves around Rafay and Elnaz but you can get bonus chapter on Asad and Firdaus.

Book third: UNKNOWINGLY BUT SHE IS MINE.
Genre: Romance
Prologue
This story revolves around Rafay Rehan Mallick and Elnaz Zayn Sufiyan. Both are opposite personalities. Rafay was never interested in love type things. He has always been passionate about his work whether what ever he does. Whether its personal or professional he has always stayed true to it.
His simple yet busy life gets complicated when his brother-in-law's sister come's to his house to stay to work as an intern at his office. It had always been a thing that he had for her but he couldn't name it.
He was not attracted as he didn't had any contacts with her but there was something that always caught his attention in her.

I have added two more new books where the former is based on paranormal genre and the former is based on vampire genre. Both the book course through romance.

Book: BAD GENIE
Genre:Paranormal
Prologue
I was never the woman i am today.It seemed that the fearless, beautiful, cheerful, loving woman with me had died.
Standing in front of the woman i stare at my reflection. Rough scrapy hairs full of knots. Chapped lips with a gash at the bottom lip at the side. Skin full of cuts. Some new, some old, some had just healed while some where healing them selves. My dress had tattered here and there and to say that still my wardrobe is full of clothes would be an understatement. Because i don't feel like wearing them. I don't because i don't want to wear it for him. I don't want to beautify myself for him. Infact i hate my beauty for attracting him.
I fear every evening. When the sunsets. When it becomes dark. When the dog cries letting me know of one thing. That one thing that still gives me goosebumps. Those goosebumps that let my numb body know that i have not yet died out of shock. That shock that filterates my mind in to thinking that much more is to come. That thing. I hate it so much. Do you want to know what it is?

"HIS ARRIVAl"

I am posting 1st chapter of following both books.

Chapter#1

Date: 16th july '18

I breathe in relief as i see the first ray of sun peeping through my window. It was an indication. An indication that gave me relief. That indication that told me that once again iam free. Free to be trapped again. Freedom. For you guys it might be a normal thing. Whose value won't be understood till its gone. Such as mine's. My freedom would last for several hours. At times i craved every night for this freedom. Everytime i had to feel that shit. I craved for it. In the morning when i was granted freedom i felt hopeful. But at times this freedom feels like curse. Like you are given water but you know that you will feel thirsty again. Like you see an illusion of river in dessert. You run to it but then its gone. Or more precisely, its like slow toture to death. Painful it is.

Its that indication that shows me that he is gone. Its that indication that promises me that he would be back soon. Its that indication which says your are free for now but not for long.

I lie on the cold floor. In an awkward angle. There's some blood running down my cheek. My lips busted. It pains everywhere. My stomach burns as it craves for something. Food. Which i have not had for quiet a while. My energy is diminishing. Well one of the main reasons why i black out at times. It feels like so many years have passed but only a month has trailed along.

I try to move but my legs are not willing to. I decide to lie on the cold marble floor for some more time. After some more passing moments and some harsh breathes i try again and again and finally, i stand on my two feets.