New book

Hello lovely readers this is TANAZ97 the author of this book.. I'm here to inform of my many other books published by me which you will love reading. If interested please click and read the book which are currently available on Wattpad. They are mentioned below.

Book 1- Mine 1

 The book is available on Dreame absolutely free

Prologue-

Jannat's POV:
Ohh Allah! I am going to be late today. It is my first day after my second semesters. All because of me my phone got switched off at night so the alarm supposedly which was supposed to wake me up dies with the phone battery. I called Iqra so many times but she is not picking up the call. I know that sleepy nuts would be sleeping now. I rush towards her house and knock the door when aunt Uzma opens the door. "Assalamualaikum aunty where is iqra?" i asked. "Walaikumasalam beta she is getting ready. Come in."
I entered their house and sat on the sofa then after five total minutes Iqra comes down from stairs. "Assalamalaikum Jannat" she shouts. "Walekumasalam Iqra and stop shouting and why the heck are you not answering the call?" I said to her. "Sorry Jannat my phone was on silent. Okay come on lets leave" she sheepishly muttered grabbing her purse from the dining table which i am sure aunt would have kept there knowing how she throws things here and there after she comes home acting as if she fought some war at college!
" Arey beta( child) have your breakfast first" aunt uzma said. Iqra runs and grabs a double cheese sandwich and heads towards the door. "Allahhafiz( good bye) ammi( mom)."
"Allah hafiz aunty" we both said together.
"Allah hafiz beta(kids)" replied aunt.
While we both reached the university chattering all the way , we were almost half an hour late. I just hope that the professor doesn't make us stand out of the class and don't let us attend it as punishment. God! It would be so embarrassing.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Zayn's POV
I received a call early morning from Abhinav uncle saying that Surya his son met an accident and he hit pretty bad. He was to tensed seeing his son in such state that he couldn't stop the waver in his voice. I know he was controlling himself. Hearing this i asked my secretary to check my schedule for any important meeting and perhaps reschedule it after two day as i would have to go to India and check on Surya and uncle.

After 12 hours..

Currently i am in my jet. It will take about more 6 hours to reach. Seriously such journeys can be so tiring. Turning around i saw my mens going through the location where the hotel, we would be staying is located and they were studying about the area for security reasons. I decided to doze off for sometime until the landing takes place.

"Sir fasten your seat belts" said the air hostess making me jolt up from my sleep. We are landing now. As soon as the jet starts landing all the memories of my past started rushing back. My heart beats accelerated just at the thought of it. Its been sever years since i stepped here. After that particular night my life changed. From a student belonging to a happy family is now changed in a mafia boss. That night snatched my mother, father , Abdul bhai. It destroyed my innocence.
After the jet landed i got down taking a deep long breath as my car arrived. I got in to the car and told the driver to take me to Sanjeevani hospital.