So Glad You're Mine (From the Future? Sequel)

• Narrator POV •

After their wedding, the two couldn't keep their hands off of each other. It wasn't always the sexual kind, they missed each other every minute they were apart. Their honeymoon was breathtaking. After a week, they'd be on a jet to the next destination. In Hawaii, Elvis and Marie soaked up the sun and practically became a mermaid and merman. In Florida, they ate at every fancy restaurant they could find while looking fashionably gifted. In Mexico, Marie became a teacher for Elvis and Elvis absorbed all he could while having a teacher with benefits. Marie loved the new and exciting views in the world. She was a little native Vegas girl that could finally see the world. After their honeymoon, it was back to reality, Elvis and Marie moved back to the Bel Air home so Elvis could begin filming for Girl Happy on the 22.

There was still no bun in the oven. Marie kept her stance on no baby making during the honeymoon. She didn't want to be puking and crying her eyes out instead of enjoying the time of her life. Elvis at first was furious, but after seeing her carefree and happy, he didn't mind waiting again. He loved practicing though, he felt he couldn't be judged no matter what he did to her.

• Marie's POV •

Monday June 16, 1964

Like a cheesy guy from a soap opera, Elvis carries me in his Bel Air home over the threshold.
All the guys watch laughing out as my cheeks gush red. Red holds a video camera steadily and I cover my face. Elvis chuckles and pulls my hand away from my face. I shout out.

"Enough! Stop being so cheesy!" I shout out laughing.

Elvis howls out letting me down, he holds my hands down and kisses me all over my face. I playfully smack his chest and push him away. He turns to the guys beaming.

"She ain't had enough of you yet!?" Joe calls out laughing.

Elvis chuckles, tilting his head to me and back at the guys with a smirk. The guys holler out. I roll my eyes with a smile and put a hand on my hip.

"You guys are insane." I shout out giggling.

I take my bags up the stairs. Elvis chuckles and follows behind me, taking some of my bags and slapping my rear end. I glare back at him, he shrugs innocently.

"It's mine now, ain't it?" He mutters chuckling.

We get to the master bedroom and he opens the door. I walk in to piles of un-opened gifts cramped together on the bed. We both groan in unison.

"Ready for an early Christmas?" Elvis questions as he lifts up my skirt.

I slap his hand and laugh.

"I take the big wrapped ones." I mutter running to the bed.

He laughs out, "I ain't never seen you run so fast to bed!"

I jump on the bed and laugh.

"That's because there's actually something fun to expect." I replied with a smirk.

His mouth opens with a sly grin. He shakes his head and runs to me on the bed, pinning me down. I giggle as he kisses my neck and down my shoulder. He slides off a piece of my blouse making my left shoulder bare with his nose. He smirks glancing up at me.

"Shut the door." I whisper with a small smile.

His eyes light up. He gets up and dashes to the door. He slams it shut and locks it. I sit up and laugh. He unbuttons his shirt and gazes at me wiggling his eyebrows. I shake my head as he comes closer. I stop him from coming any closer by putting my foot on his chest. He smirks up at me. I gaze at his goofy smirk as my eyes trail down his chest hair that's peaking out of his low unbuttoned shirt. He gently pushes my leg to the side, as with the other. He cups my cheek and we help one another by removing each other's clothes.