Chapter 1

Welcome To the Sequel to CRUCIAL ™! I Hope You Enjoy it and yes, I will be changing my Writing style! -Moo <3

Mateo POV

"We Know How To Party !"

I Reversed On the Stage, Looking Out at The Thousands of People In the Crowd Below Me.

"Bitches Dancing Naked In My Living Room."

Ayo Hit The Folks, While We Hyped Him Up, Vibing Off The Cheers from the Audience. I wiped my Forehead as Kida and DeeDee Started Dancing.

"Aye Bruh, You Good ?", Ayo Tapped My Shoulder. I nodded, preparing for my next Part of the Routine.

When The Song Finished, Me, Ayo, and the Rest Of the Dancers ran Backstage For a Break while Chris and Usher Sang Their Next Song.

"Aye, All y'all Got Left to Dance To Is Swang And Rolex After This Ite ?" , Morris Said.

"Ite."

I Sipped My Gatorade, Scrolling My Instagram. Every Since I Hit 10 Million I've Been Trying To keep my Followers Updated On My Career.

Yes, It's Been 3 Years Since The... Accident.

In those Three Years Ayo and I Have Really Blown Up. 'Rolex' Went Platinum, With 200 Million Buys on iTunes And Over 1 Billion Views On YouTube, And Our Other Song 'Lit Right Now' Is At #2 On This Years Top 100 Billboard.

Then We signed To Columbus Records after Dancing In 'No Limit' with Usher. After that We've Been Starring In Alot Of People's Music Videos and Tours.

But I've Never Stopped Thinking Of Jayla. Every since that day when she Died, I've Never Been The Same. I had Just got Her Back- and I didn't Even get to Keep her.

I Do What I do know for Her. Every Song, Every Dance, Every Booking, I do it for her, Because she Always Told Me, Whenever we were stressing over Lucas, She Said "They Don't Wanna See You Succeed." - DJ Khalid Faceass.

And If Your Worrying About Lucas, We'll Talk about His Bitch Ass Later. But Let's Just Say, Lucas Coly, Is Now, Lucas Cripple. Yeah, He's Alive.

HOW ? Shit, I wish I Damn Knew, did You not See That Wreck ?

"It's Time For Y'all To Sing Rolex Guys." , The Stage Director Told Us. We Headed Back To The stage, Hearing Screams And Cheers from Everyone.

Chris Handed Me a Mic, while Usher gave one To Ayleo.
"Everyone Turn Up for Ayo and Teo !!", He Screamed as The Music Began Playing.

"Rollie Rollie"

"I JUST WANNA ROLLIE ROLLIE ROLLIE-"

"WITH A DAB OF RANCH", The Crowd Screamed.

(5 hrs Later)

Sitting in the Van, I Reposted People's Videos of Dancing To 'Lit Right Now'.

I took an Off guard of Ayo, just because I was bored.

Shmateo_: All I Asked Was when he was gonna Get a Girlfriend, LMFAO.

"You Better Not Post that Nigga.", He Said looking Back.

"Oh, I Didn't."

I blocked that ass.

"Leggo.", We Pulled up at the Hotel, grabbing Our Bags.

After We all did our Hygiene and All That, I Got in Bed, Putting In My Earbuds.

"Nite, Jayla", I whispered before going to Sleep.

***
Just a Lil Sneak Peak Of This Book.

Teo Is 21 Now and Ayo is 22 .

Jayla Is DEAD...Or Is She 👀?

We'll worry bout Lucas Later.

How Is It So Far? Let Me Know Guise!

I'd Love Votes And Comments

Excuse Typos Please

Much Love <3