Chapter 2

For Everyone who wonders who 'Moo' is, that's my Nickname Lol.

Back to the story

Mateo POV

Ayo, Key and I were at JumpCity, Helping The Kids And Teens Here With There Tumbling. We Had Em All Sign Contracts Tho, Cuz If someone break they necks, it's not on US.

Juju Was trying to do Cartwheels over In the Corner with Bonez, And, As Usual, He Was Acting a Fool, Being Recorded By Josiah.

I looked At my Rolex, Seeing that It was 5:00 already.

"Ite Guys, Closing Time."

Everyone Flipped their Way Outside, While I Got My Stuff Together.

"Excuse Me ? Where's My Brother ?", I Turned Around, Seeing a Woman standing in front of me.

" U-uh, all the Kids are Outside.", I stuttered, Pointing towards the door. She Smirked and Nodded walking off.

I Finished Collecting My Things and Walked Outside to My Car.

When I got There, Deejay Was Leaning On The Car, Waiting On me.

"Welp, Bout Time You Got Ready, Tots.", She Said Going To The Passenger Side.

" Shut Up, I was Helping Dumbass", I joked, loading my stuff in the back.

"Whatever You Say, Muffin Top."

After I put in my things, I got In.

"Seatbelts-"

"So We can Be Safe, Yeah Yeah I Know." She Replied.

I laughed driving off.

When We Got Back To the Hotel She Went Off To Ayo's Room While I went To Mines.

Sitting Down On The Edge Of My Bed, I scrolled through My Instagram.

I'm starting to To Follow Alot Of People Again, Since My Fans Are saying I Barely Interact. I've Even followed Jade Again. Even Though I Hate Her, Her Daughter Is the Cutest 3 year old I've Ever Seen.

Shmateo_: 💔💕

Shmateo_: 💔💕

Someone Knocked On my Door, So I Put My Phone Down to Go answer It.

"Hello ?"

"Answer This Damn Door Nigga !" Key Laughed.

I Opened It, Dapping him up.

After Jayla Died, We decided it was best To Put the Past Behind Us, Since That's What she would've Wanted.

"WassGuud Frenchfry ?"

"Nun Much, Major Key Alert, What About You ?" I Laughed.

"You Gone keep Trying Me." He Muttered, Making Me Weak As Hell.

"But Fr, I'm Hungry As Fuck.", He Sighed, Stretching Out His Arms.

" Leggo Then", I threw him my keys, but he missed and they hit him in the face.

"See, how to name Key but you cant even catch Keys ?", I said Holding Out My Hand.

" How You Last Name Bowles But You ain't got no Cereal ?" He Said Mocking Me.

"Man Let's Go !", I Shrieked, Walking out the door.

When We Got to Burger King, I went to order while he found us a booth.

" Welcome to Burger Kang Whea' you Can have it Cho Waaaaay !" The Cashier Said, Dancing.

"Well Can I Get A Whooper For Free Since I can have it My Waaaaaaay !?" I Sang, Copying Her.

She Rolled Her Eyes, Typing On the Register.

"Anyways" She Smacked Her Gum in my Face. "My Name Is KeNya, May I take Ya Orda' ?"

"Ian Ask For Ya Name....You Know What Fuck this." I Groaned. "KEY LEGGO TO MICKEY D'S !" I Yelled Walking Out.

"HOW SWAY ?"

When we Got To McDonald's Key Went To finding Us a booth again while I ordered...again.

"Welcome To McDonald's, May I Take Ya Orda'?"

"Yes Ya May, Oh Yes Ya May." I rubbed my Hands together, looking at the Menu above.

" I want a Quarter Pounder Meal With a Sprite And a BigMac With A Pepsi.. And Two Ice Creams." I ordered.

"I'm Sorry Sir, But Our Ice Cream Machine Isn't Working Right Now."

" I know you lying." I Said Looking Behind Her. "How come every time I come here y'all damn machine always Broken ?!"

"Is That All For You Today, sir ?"

I Smacked My Lips, Side Eying Her, Before Nodding.

"Okay, Here's Your Ticket."

I snatched the ticket, then walked over to Key.

"Bruh They Damn Machine Still Broke." I Muttered, shaking my Head.

"Damn."

I Nodded, Unlocking My Phone. Key Glanced Over, Peeking at my screen, and Sighed.

"What ?", I asked him, frowning.

" Bro You Gotta Move On From Jayla.", He Groaned, Rubbing his Hand Down His Face.

"Whatchu mean ?"

"Bruh, You Still Have Her as Ya Lock screen, Ya Home screen, Shid, Her Birthday Is Ya Password On Instagram and To Ya Phone !" He Whispered, Looking Around. "What I'm saying is, you cant move on if you Keep Reminding yourself of her."

"You Don't Underst-"

"Help Me Understand !"

"I CAN'T !" I Yelled, Looking At Him. "I can't accept the fact that she's dead even after all these years, I CAN'T !" I Sniffed, Getting Up.

"Orda' of Quarta' Pounda' and BigMac !! "

I Got The Food, Going To My Car. While I waited On Key, I noticed the Woman From Yesterday Getting Out Of A Car and Heading Inside.

Key Got In the Car, Buckling up his seatbelt, Then Drove Off In silence.

No Matter How People Think About Me still Grieving Over Jayla, I'm Not Just Gonna Up and Forget About Her..She'll Always Be Apart of my life even if she is gone.

***
XxxTentation likes his Pudding Tapioca 💔

Lol, Random AF.

I'm Trynna Get To Know Y'all Better TBH

Who Ya Fav Artist? He/She could end up in the book...who knows...idk...do you know? Hmm...

Yay Trump Is President!

Oh, Did Y'all Know Today Is Opposite Day ? Welp, Yay=Damnit to me...just in case you didn't know...

To All You People That comments 'Update' or 'Update Plz' literally right after I update...can y'all... like... stop? Its My Number ONE pet peeve. It makes me feel as though you don't appreciate my efforts and aren't grateful :(

I still love you though. Xoxo

I'd love votes and comments

Excuse Typos Please

Ily -Moo <3