Chapter 5

Yo! Go listen to Cuban and Molly's Song, 'Let It Blow' I F's With it! Lol.

Back to the story.

Edited 5/30/17

Aaliyah POV

After Shooting The Nigga Behind Mateo, I Slid My Gun under a nearby couch and lifted up Mateo's head, laying it on my Knees.

"Hey, Hey, Hey." I Cooed, Patting His Cheeks.

"Mateo !", His Brother Ran Over, Checking Mateo's Heartbeat.

"Oh, Shit, His Heartbeats Low, We gotta get him to a Hospital Now !" He Said, Lifting Him Over His Shoulder.

"Ight, MOLLY, WE GOTTA GO, NOW!" I yelled, Slipping Off My Gloves and Putting Em in my Purse.

Mateo's Brother Ran Out the door, Balancing Teo On his Shoulder While Molly ran Over.

"What Happened, I-"

"I can't say right Now, But Do you Know This Nigga?", I said, pointing To the Nigga I just shot.

"Uh... Aaliyah that's Tremaine."

"Like I know who that is..."

"Girl. That's Trey Songz." Molly Said, Grabbing My Wrists and Walking Out the door.

"See, This Is why Ion fuck with Industry Niggas!" I Mumbled, Tucking my Hair behind my ear.

"But Don't you fuck with Mateo? ", She Asked, getting In the Drivers Side.

I sighed, Putting On my Hoodie.

"I don't Know, I Just... He's different... He makes me feel more like Aaliyah, than Cuban.."

"Ahh," She Turned around, smirking. "You LIKE Him?"

I sucked my Teeth.

"Sis, Shut up and Drive Me Home."

"Ain't You Going to The Hospital?"

"Nah, they don't let visitors in until the next day, So I'll go tomorrow, he gone be alright, he only got shot in the Shoulder, he prolly went into shock, and that's why his Breath slowed.", I said Nodding My Head.

"How you Know so much about that?" She Asked looking through the Rearview.

I Unzipped my Hoodie, Showing My Scar On my Shoulder.

"When I was Like 15, I was Kidnapped And Everytime He caught me escaping He'd shoot Me. I got shoot Here" I pointed to my shoulder, "and Here." I said Pointing to my Chest.

"Damn Sis...You Ite?"

"Yeah, I escaped that shit And I Never Seen that Nigga Again, and Ion want too! I'a Bust a Cap In his Head." I Said, Remembering all the horrific things that went on then.

All them bitches he kidnapped was hoes, except one girl, she was quiet and she stayed to herself. Tbh, I would have taken her with me, but Ian have time..