Chapter 12

(Beware possible sex scene 👀)

Vote, comment & enjoy 🗡☕🤔

Mateo POV

I woke up with the sun burning my eyes. I rubbed them, then looked down at Aaliyah laying her head on my chest, snoring like a beast.

I don't remember her coming over.

I held in my laugh and pinched her nose shut. She jumped up and looked around quickly, then stopped and slitted her eyes at me.

"Fucking childish," she scowled playfully.

"Yo manz love me tho," I joked, hopping out of the bed.

"My manz is a man-child."

"She that- that right there is just shameful." I shook my head.

She smacked her teeth, rolling her eyes.

"What you wearing? My shirt I see? " I asked shockingly.

"Boy shut up! The only reason why I'm here is because you called me over late at night talking about some, "Bae, I need youuuuuuuu""

"Nah, I don't remember that." I shook my head in disbelief, turning my lip up.

She gave me an 'Oh really?' face, before leaning over to grab her phone.

I took advantage of the moment and squeezed her ass. She smacked my hand, then leaned back with her phone in her hand.

She sat up against the headboard, and I followed her actions, while she tapped the screen for awhile before shoving her phone in my face.

My raspy voice played throughout the the phone, "Cubaannnnnnn," I groaned in the message.

My eyebrows shot up in shock, and I looked over at Aaliyah, who had a smug look on her face.

Her voice came into the phone,"What Baby?" She whined sleepily.

"Baby come over here,"

"No, Mateo, are you drunk? Like seriously, is Ayo there with you?"

I chuckled throughout the phone, "I miss youuuuuuuu, come here, I need you, bae." I whined like a baby.

"Ughhhhhh, here I come,"

"Yassss,"

She cut off the recording, and sat her phone back down on the nightstand, then looked over at me.

"Now I know damn well, I didn't say no 'Yassss' I shook my head.

She nodded, and got up off he bed. "Yup!" She stretched, with her back turned towards me. She had on one of my shirts and some panty-shorts.

Then she bent over, touching her toes and Holy God, forgive my sinful thoughts...

She stood straight again, and turned around, looking at my lustful eyes. She smirked.

"I'm gonna go take a shower in the guest bathroom," she sha-shayed out of the room, leaving me to bite my lip.

I hopped up and popped my neck, then walked into my bathroom.

After hopping in the shower and brushing my teeth, I went downstairs with only a pair of basketball shorts.

Aaliyah was downstairs fully dressed and cooking breakfast. I stood behind her and wrapped and arm around her waist.

"What're you making?" I asked

"What does it look like?"

I looked down at...that.