Chapter 14

The Tea is getting realer and realer 😈

But on some real shit, I'm about to focus more on Mateo and Aaliyah's relationship more .

When y'all finish his chapter, I want y'all to go look at the first chapter of Crucial ™ and tell me how much of a difference you see 💀 because I was bad as shit at writing back then lmfaoooooooo.

Probably was only 300 words a chapter at first 😭 now it's 2000-5000

-Nia
*
*
*

Mateo.

Waking up, I rubbed the sleepiness from my eyes. I let out a yawn, and attempted to sit up, but an arm around my waist stopped me from doing so.

I looked down, seeing Aaliyah laying on my chest, covered by the sheets. I bit my lip, and moved her off of me slowly, to not disturb her sleeping.

I stood, and picked up my pair of shorts from the floor. I walked in the bathroom, getting straight in the shower. After I was done, I walked back into the bedroom with a towel wrapped securely around my waist.

As I was grabbed clothes to get dressed into, Aaliyah called out my name.

"Hmm?" I asked, grabbing a pair of jeans.

"Can you grab me some clothes, boo?"

"Sure."

The bathroom door closed, then the shower turned on. I went into the guest bathroom, changed clothes and brushed my teeth, then sat Aaliyah's clothes on the bed for when she finished.

I went downstairs, teasing my hair with my afro pick. I went in the kitchen, and started collecting ingredients for breakfast.

Since she gave me some good pussy, I decided to make her a good breakfast. Win win situation.

After setting up our plates, the doorbell rang. I could hear Aaliyah coming down the stairs, so I went to open the door.

"Wassup wassup!" Ayo yelled, pushing past me, "I smell food in this bitch!"

I rolled my eyes, following behind him. Aaliyah was sitting at the table, eating.

"You lucky I got some more for yo hungry, no good, ass." I joked, passing him my plate.

"And that's why you the best lil bro tho."

"Well fuck Juju huh?"

"Juju is my son, boy."

"Shut up, Ayo."

Aaliyah laughed at our sibling rivalry, sipping from her mug.

"Dis tew much." She sighed jokingly, standing up.

"Noooo, where you goinnnnng?" I dragged out, pouting a little.

Ayo popped my mouth, scowling at me.

"Stop acting sus." He said seriously. Meanwhile, Aaliyah was barely breathing from laughter.

Ayo always was a role model growing up. I would always follow him, copy him, I was basically his shadow.

When Ayo wanted to sing in church choir when he was 8, and I was 5 I did too, just because. Then a year later, he was into drawing, so of course, I took up painting. I actually still do Low-key, as a hidden hobby.

Then, Ayo took up dancing when he was 10. It was fun looking, and Ayo liked it, so I would watch him dance with his friends in the streets and in our room, just to learn it without messing with him.

And one day, I just did it. And it stuck. Ayo went in to something else but I stuck with dancing, trying new stuff and dancing with his friends, who became my friends too. Later on, Ayo started back dancing and we were a duo, bettering each other.

Which is why we go by Ayo&Teo. His same is first because if it weren't for him, there would be no "Shmateo" or reverse, or Rolex song. Just because I made the reverse doesn't mean I take all the credit.

I admit, I may let game go to my head every once and awhile. I may splurge and buy unnecessary things, but I never took credit for our team, our name, our dances, our songs, or any of that. It's 50/50, I'm not the face of Ayo&Teo, I'm simply Teo. That's all to me.

But of course, Ayleo was still my brother, and annoyed the hell out of me for fun.

"You can get the hell out my house." I glared.

"Make me."

"Bye."

"Nah."

"I'm bout to call ma!" I warned, "Stop fucking playing."

"Fine lil bitch." He stood from his chair, and headed towards the door. "I just came by to tell you that the new manager wants to have a meeting later at 6."

And with that said, he left.

Aaliyah was still standing in the exact same spot, with confusion all over her face.

"Wassup wit' you?"

She looked at me for a while, then furrowed her eyebrows.

"Huh?"

"You look scared to talk or something."

"I'm talking now." She replied sassily.

I chuckled under my breath, and shook my head, finishing my breakfast. I had me a little smart mouth on my hands.

She went upstairs then came right back, grabbing an apple. I put my washed dishes into the cabinet, then leaned back , watching her.

"Aye." I called out, spotting how she froze.

"Hmm?"

"Did you take yo' asthma pump with you?"

She rolled her eyes, biting her lip piercing.

"Yes dad," she replied sarcastically, grabbing her keys.

I walked over towards her, wrapping my arms around her shoulders. "That's Daddy to you." I smiled, kissing her cheek.

"Ha, you tried it."

"Mhm, you wasn't saying that last nigh-"

"So what's the plan today?" She asked, her cheeks flushing in embarrassment.

Satisfied by her reaction, he let her go, biting his lip in thought.

"I don't know, I gotta do this meeting shit apparently, but I got dance practice too later."

"With who?"

"The boys," he walked back into the kitchen, "and Becca."

Her head snapped up, and narrowed on instinct.

"Who?"

"I said the boys." He appeared back in the living room, sitting on the couch across from where she still stood.

She sat on the loveseat behind her, across from him.

Crossing her legs, she bit her lip in thought. "So, who is Becca then?" She asked curiously. She didn't want to seem pushy.

"She's a new dancer."

"Don't you have enough dancers already, though?" She didn't understand​stand quite who this new girl was.

Mateo picked up on her attitude, finding it amusing. He decided to have a little fun with her jealousy.

"Yeah, but Choreo feels like we should have that woman kind of feel in some of our dances." He smirked, watching Aaliyah's reaction.