Chapter 7

The Truth Revealed...

If reading please votes thnx 💜

Mateo POV

Ayo, Key, Molly, Zay, Papi JJ, Josiah, Bonez, Deejay, Aaliyah and I Were On Our Way To Walmart To Shop For Things For Our New House.

That Lil Monkey Fucked Our Shit Up Damnit.

But This What You WONT believe . When Aaliyah Brought The Pit Bull Puppy, Chip, Home, Baybeh Calmed Down So Much.

They're Like The Best Of Friends. It's Crazy, and When We Separate Em, Chip Whines And Baybeh Acts A Fool.

So We Heading To Walmart To Get Us House Furniture And Allet.

When We Got Inside Me And Ayo Automatically Got An Mechanic Wheelchair Cart, And Cuban Got In the Basket Of Mines, While Molly And Key Went Off And Josiah and JJ went Off Too.

"Aye Mateo, Let's Make a Video Bruh." Ayo Called Out, From the Toy Section.

"Ite!" The Cart Slowly Moved Towards Ayo, Making Aaliyah Bust Out Laughing. Then I Bumped Into A Shelf.

"Mateo!"

"What? You Blocking My View!" I laughed, Poking her Back.

I felt back dimples. Interesting.

She got out the basket, then sat on my lap instead, "Better?"

I Pinched Her Neck, Then Continued on Towards Ayo.

"Ite, Let's Go! Ugh ugh!"

Key POV

I was pushing Molly Around in the Car, Telling Her Lame ass Jokes, just trying to make her laugh.

"Ouu ! They Got Banana Flavored Blue Bell Ice Cream.." she Cooed, covering her mouth.

" she Cooed, covering her mouth

"I mean, we IS at Walmart." I Stated, Rolling My Neck.

"Boy!" She Scratched my hand, making me hiss in pain.

"Damnit !"

"Oh! I See You Key!" JJ Yelled Aloud.

This nigga right here. Oh my gosh.

"Bitch Fuck You !" Molly Joked, Poking out her middle fingers.

"Nahh Key Got That !"