Chapter 10

Here's the full chapter of Chapter 10! Grab ya tea, lol. My #teagang still here? Wya? 🐸☕

Ayo POV

I fumbled with the velvet box, tucking it in my back pocket. I bit my lip, wiping my hand down my face as I sighed.

"Ayo," I said, looking in the mirror "you gots this, Fam. I mean...look at ya," I smirked at myself, popping the collar of my tux.

Tonight I was taking Deejay out on a date, to Fran'toniez, a seafood restaurant nearby the hotel we're staying in at the moment. In a couple of days us and the guys are supposed to be flying out to perform at this year's Rolling Loud festival.

Me and Teo really have been doing great things in the past couple of years. We went from dancing in the basement to dancing on stage for hundreds of thousands of people.

I grabbed my black iPhone 7 and went straight to my messages. I scrolled through them.

"Irrelevant... Irrelevant... Irrelevant..Ouu! My baby!"

I clicked Deejay's message. She was basically saying that she was just now getting off work and was heading back to the hotel. I told her yesterday about the date and she said that she had the perfect outfit, so now I just had to wait until 8pm.

I checked the clock. It's 6:39 now. That about an hour and a half till the date, so I'm just gone take a nap.

Deejay POV

I sat at the table, calling Ayleo for the 12th time, but yet again, I was sent to voice mail. I sighed, chucking my phone on the table and sat my chin in the palm of my hand.

Tonight was our 'date' that he planned, and he was supposed yo be here at 8 and its about to hit 9:30. Like, how do you forget your plans??

I sipped my water, rubbing my little noticeable baby bump. According to the doctor, im 3 months pregnant. And you can barely even tell. In all honesty, with me being only 21, I'm not entirely ready for a baby.. I haven't even finished college, and Ayleo is always on the move with his dancing! When will we have time for a baby?! An Abortion seems like the only good option for the time being...

"Excuse me ma'am," A voice said, making me jump slightly "but are you ready to order, yet?" He said with a little annoyance in his tone. I don't blame him, this is his 5th time asking.

"Um, I think im just gonna have the bill." I sighed, in embarrassment. The man cocked his eyebrow.

"But ma'am, you haven't ordered anything but water.. "

"Well I'll pay for the fucking water! How much, damn?!"

"$1.85" He stated, rolling his eyes. I slammed the two dollars on the table, before grabbing my phone, getting up, and walking away.

Just as i was approaching the exit, Ayleo came busting through the door.

I clenched my jaw, throwing my clutch at him, "Fuck you Ayleo!" I sniffed, before storming throilugh the doors, ignoring his calls for me.

When I got to our hotel room, I grabbed a suitcase, throwing as much of my stuff as I could as fast as I could. When I was zipping it up, a hand grabbed my wrist, stopping me.

"Let me go, Ayleo," I seethed.

"Baby, I'm sorry,"

"Fuck your sorry!" I turned around, slitting my eyes. "Where were you?! Where you with some bitch?"

"W-what? No!" He yelled, letting me go.

"Then I don't give a fuck where you were, nigga. Do you even know what today is?"

He stayed silent, averting my gaze. I scoffed, grabbing the suitcase and brushing past him. "Deejay!"

I ignored him, opening the door and walking down the hall towards the elevator.

"Deejay baby please" He begged, taking my suitcase. I turned around, snatching it back.

"WHAT?! WHAT DO YOU WANT?!" I screamed at him, feeling the tears ready to escape.

"Im sorry! I fucking overslept Dee! I'm sorry damn!" He yelled, snatching the suitcase again.

"You just don't fucking get it do you?" I chuckled, wiping the tears from my eyes. He stared at me confusingly, making my heart break more. By now, everyone was standing outside their doors watching, including the group.

"Its our fucking anniversary!" I screamed at him, sobbing aloud, making a few people gasp "It's our fucking four year anniversary! And you miss it because you overslept."

"I-I-"

"Save it!" I whispered, wiping my cheeks again before reaching in my purse and throwing a picture at him.

"What is this?" he asked, picking it up and glancing at me. By now, everyone was all eyes and ears, some were even recording. Teo and Aaliyah started walking over to us.

"An Ultrasound.. Happy Anniversary Ayo." I cried, snatching my suitcase back and running to the elevator, this time, alone.

I pressed the Lobby floor button several times, then grabbed my purse and dialed a number. The elevator door opened, and I walked out, heading towards the door.

"Hello?"

I sniffed, before replying "Hello?," I choked out

"Dee? Whats wrong?! Are you ok? Where are you?"

I sniffed, before busting out crying again.

"Dee?! You know what where the hell is Ayo? Holdon imma call--"

"No!" I yelled, making everyone look at me, as I sped outside. "D-don't call him please..."

He was silent.

"...Call an uber to my place"

I nodded, then said "T-thank you."

"No Problem. You know I love you.." he said, making me cry harder, then I hung up.

I called an uber then made it over to his place. When I got there he was standing outside, waiting on me. I paid the driver, then ran over to him, engulfing him in a hug.

"You okay? " he asked. I shook my head then froze, feeling a wave of nausea coming over me.

I ran to the bathroom, hurling up the water from earlier in the toliet. I waited awhile, then flushed it and grabbed my spare toothbrush that I kept over, brushing my teeth.

After I rinsed my mouth, I paused, grabbing my stomach.

"Ugh" I groaned, feeling the most Intense pain I have ever felt in my life.

"Dee, you-- Oh my god!" He yelled, looking down at my legs. I furrowed my eyebrows following his eyes and seeing the blood flowing down my legs.

I screamed, falling on my knees, as another wave of pain hit, before I blacked out.

---

Damn man, even I was mad when I wrote this.

Who was the Man Deejay called?

Ayo and that ring? Yall think that it's too soon to propose?

The baby....

Give me feedback man.

Votes and comments?

-Moo <3