A Plan is hatched in Hangover Hell

Farc... me mind is running with a thousand reasons I should get over it and move on, but my body... well, I'm not sure if it is my brain that hurts more than heart. I guess 100 pound chicks shouldn't drink vodka with nothing else... The burn made the pain go away. Or replaced it with a new feeling.

Anyway, I'm hurting. Maybe if I get a piece of the dog that ate me, I'll feel better. Is it too early for vodka body shots? Thinking about that makes me want to puke. That might help too.

Ok, so it's around 5pm and I feel better. I had a beer and my brain has cleared it's pain. Or at least enough to remember why I was drinking.

Ahh, my heart. It seems to have decided to punt.

In other words, I've accepted what happened. I have to. There isn't anything else I can do, and, I guess, if I truly do say I love her, I should be happy she is happy for her. Even without me.

Who said if you love something, you have to set it free? Is that the same guy who said something about hunting it down?

Time to move on. 

I have a plan. Tonight, Guy is getting laid! I'm going to pull my jeans up over my naked butt (no underwear needed), push my boobs up next to my chin, and go hook me something. I'm pretty sure whatever I decide to take home will understand the meaning of angry sex. Watch out world. Guy's going to screw her memmories right out of her head! Or find someone to do that.

Maybe I should put a shirt on... not too many bars will let you in with only a bra on... just saying.