32 🎇

Tyler
Josh
Cassie
Blurryface

Tyler's pov
Dear diary,
I have planned it, and what I'm going to do. I have 10 days. And  will be writing in my book of what happens during those 10 days. Who knows if I'll ever make it to 10.
Bye diary

- I finished writing and I'm ready to head out. Josh said he wants me to come over and hang out so I decided to bring Cassie along, cuz why not she's my girlfriend. I just want to talk or watch a movie Plus I want Josh to finally meet my girl :)
I'm getting ready now to head out Cassie said she'll meet me somewhere near plus I don't have a car right now so.. Walking to Josh's house should be fun.
I make it there  and I've been waiting for Cassie but she doesn't show up so I assume she found her way. I'm greeted with Cassie already at Josh's house on his couch. I only see the back of her head which I recognize so well ,she doesn't know I'm here so I hide and try to stay outside for as long as I can . I never sent her his adress....
"Hey josh" I give him a puzzled look to as why Cassie is here....
"Oh Tyler meet my-"
" Can I talk to you outside" I give him a disgust look " now!" I say
"Hey what's going on?" He crosses his arms
" Josh..... Why is she here?"
" my girlfriend.....?"
I almost choke, he doesn't even know I'm dating her, oki was dating her first!
" oh wow for how long?!"
" I mean she just Asked me yesterday dude, why"
" guess what?"
" what... She's not your-"
"She was"  not anymore :/
" I'm sorry dude I'll break yo with her first, why would she do that to you"
"Wait for how long ?"
" a week"
" Tyler I'm-"
" clearly she wants you know... I guess nobody really did want me, not even you"

I walk out angry and I'm about to do something stupid I feel it, I feel it in my bones.
I don't  look back to see where jsih is but all I know is that I'm running and he's trying to catch up but he just gave up since I'm faster, you always chase the person you love.... Why isn't he chasing me still! I'm sobbing I'm sobbing very hard
Then blurry face appears
he doesn't  love you, who honestly would
you are nothing but an object to Cassie, you deserve it !
Kill yourself!, WORTHLESS EMO!

I'm headed to the bridge