girls day

"O MY GOD JUST LEAVE GO AWAY"
"GO NOW"
I heard waking up ian came in the room and looked pretty mad "hey whats wrong" i asked while he layed next to me and put his head on my chest playing with the hem of it.
"Its frank he just pisses me off so damn much" i know what hes talken about i put my hand throw his hair twirling the long piece that hangs down "its ok dont listen to him" i said and shifted on top of him "what ever he said im pretty sure it was bull shit mixed with achool and weed" i said and he laughed"now.. i gotta go to the bathroom before i pee here" i said and got up
After i was done i went down stairs to eat and carl came down looking at me i forgot i was only on ians shirt "did u guys fuck" i shot my head up and looked at him "carl noo i only put his on cuz i didnt have anything eles" i said bitting my baggle he took his finger lifting mh shirt i little and looked at my underwear and smirked i smaked his hand away "oww" i rolled my eyes and started to head up stairs "oh carl" i said lifting my shirt so it would show my butt and ran to ians room and plopped on topp of him "ahhhhh u got a bonner iannn" i said getting off him and looking at his face . It looked like his willy got cut off or  somthing as he held his playboy i grabbed it and looked at the one he was jerking off to "this one" i pointed and he nodded i layed next to him and went throw i couple i seen his boner grow back as i touched it with the magazine "ehh dont do thatt" he said holding it .. i did something i would never never never think i would do i asked my best friend .. if he needed help....

After i was done helping ian with a umm handjob i went home and took at show to get ready for the girls day i put on a long maroon Adidas shirt and leggings and put my hair up and did my makeup.
"Are u readyyy" kev yelled all three of those girls had a bet in who could down 3 shots faster.
After that we went to lunch and just had girl fun.
"Ahh im soo sleepy" i plopped on carls bed ian was out with friend Fiona was with the vee and kev and debb and franny was a sleep and Liam was watching a movie "wanna smoke" carl askd and i shot up "yess" i said and he luagh i sat on my kness on his bed while he leaned aganst the wall "so schools tomorrow" i rolled my eyes my mom took me and cole to get are stuff witch is cool but schools gayy  and i hate it soo much
" don't remind me" i blew smoke to carls face i played with his shoe lace "i know its gay but i hope we have classes together tho" he said and i smiled "yea school stresses me out though I always have panic attacks" i said i mean i do they get so damn bad " well if u ever wanna ditch just tell me" he said laying down.
I was just about to go home but i decided to leave a note for Ian on his bed.
Hey ginger boy i went home cuz i go back to hell ttm hope u had fun tonight p.s vary welcome for the handjob my bestie has a big one;) love u ♡
After that i went home changed and went to bed.