Chicago party pt2

"Damn the musics loud" i yelled holding carls hand
"Ya babydoll but this is nothing" he smiled bobbing his head to the music
"Ayyyyy jadeee you came" mike yelled one of Josh's friends
"Yup" i smiled and he looked at carl "you with gallagher" he kind of whispered in my ear and I with a smile.
"Ok well if u need anything I'll most likely be in the kitchen making shots"
---
We've been here about a half an hour and carl has forced me to dance not my thing to dance but I did he gave me a couple shots and a couple drinks I can't say I'm drunk but I'm definitely buzzed ...buzzed enough to grind on him I turned around so my back was on his chest and put my arms over his neck and looked up to see him smile.must say great View.
" I'll be back baby doll  dont move ok" he said before walking away what am I supposed to do dance with strangers I don't want to do that I also just don't want to stand there like an awkward Slenderman.
It's been about 10 minutes and Carl hasn't came back and a couple guys offered to dance with me but I denied telling them I was waiting for somebody I  started to walk around and look for him.
I didn't want to go through Mike's bedrooms cuz this his house and I don't have permission to but I did go upstairs just to look around there was a door halfway open and I peeked my head in seeing somthing that I prefer not to see some girl on top of Carl....
I mean were not dating so im not jelly but im mad cuz he make me wait to go have sex with some girl.
I went back down staits and ran  in to josh.
"Oh hey jade what you doing up stairs?" He asked
"Uhh walked in to carl having sex with some one" i said putting my weight on to one leg
"Well i was just gonna head home want me to drop you off" he ask with a smile this is weird this is actually a conversation without me telling him to go away.
"Uh sure thanks" i smiled
"Ok well i need to grab my bag real fast he open the first door on the right and then went down stairs with me.
----
Thanks for the ride again I said getting out of his car
"Hey halls you have my number right in case he does that shit again" he said ducking his head down so he could see me through the window.
"Ya" i smiled
"Alright go inside and get some rest see you tomorrow at school" he said before driving off in his Mustang.
I walked in side to my mom watching t.v "hey honey who drove you home from the party sound like a nice car she said while smiling.
Oh it was Josh Peterson's just a friend i said sitting next to her stealing some of her blanket.
---
After me and my mom hung out for a while I went upstairs to get changed into a sweater and loose pajama shorts putting my hair up into a messy bun and taking off my makeup before laying down watching Netflix I always thought it was funny how ian was so amazed about me having Netflix while living on the south side. I also think that boys psychic goes right when I was thinking about in my phone went off signaling that he was texting me.
Babes: why tf did josh Peterson's just dropped you off?
Me:cuz he offered me a ride and I didn't want to walk home
Babes: okay exception but wheres carl
Me:he was hooking up with some girl so I didn't want to interrupt
Babes: he left you to go have sex with some bimbo I told him to stay with you so you are safe
Me:its alright i got home safe but i need to sleep ily
Babes:ilyt
And with that i fell asleep while watching we bear bear.