hurry call 911

I haven't heard from Ian in almost two hours and I'm starting to feel sick.
If this is what Rick was talking about  then  he messed up real bad this time.
"Hey kid let go" Kevin said walking into my bedroom he told me we would go around town looking for him. I even text Caleb and he said he still hasn't seen him but he's at work so we keep an eye out.
-----
"God i feel sick" i said leaning my head back against the headrests of Kevin's truck.
"Wait so do you know your dad was ian" Kevin asked turning left " because he told me to watch my back and keep an eye out for the people that I love and we were good for almost two weeks until you text me today and I haven't heard from you it's obvious that Ian's in trouble" i said
Ians p.o.f
"Ok so this is for fucking my kid" rick said punching me in the face. "And this one for treating her so good" he punched me agian and i groaned I stumbled back but then got my balance back and threw a couple punches at him ok so he's basically beating me because I'm good to his daughter?
"I told u were friends" i said punching him
"How bout u shut the fuck up" with yet again another punch
"Ok yes rick im fucking your daughter and she likes it .i make make her scream my name and shake in pleasure" i said with a smile looking at him " i knew it he pinned me down punching me knocking the wind out of me.
I finally got up and pushed him against the wall causing his head to hit the brick he got up and did the same just x2 harder.
"STOPP" i heard and look back it was Jade and kev he shoved me away and went to jade i swear if he touches her hes dead."get away from her" kev said putting an arm out rick looked at kev and stright up sotcked him and jade gasped "rick stop it" she called out amd he grabbed her shirt her breathing got faster looked like she was gonna puke. I ran up with kev and push rick off of her.
Jades p.o.f
"Rick get off of me" i yelled as he push me agianst the wall hitting my head and pulling my shirt and pushing me this time i felt warm heat hit my head.
Kev pushed him off beating the shit out of him while ian was seeing if i was ok.
"Jade hey jade look at me its ian" he said holding my chin up to be honest i didnt know it was him i was dizzy and my head was bleeding and i was hypoventalating my vision started to multiply till I know I hit the ground and every thing went black.
Ian p.o.f.
Kevin was beating the shit  out of rick when i was seeing if jade was ok all of the sudden  she dropped she blacked out but her head was pretty bloody "Hurry call 911" i said holding her kev dropped rick and called 911 i checked her breathing and it was way slower than it should have been I could take care of this just I don't have all my equipment so I need backup.
After they showed up they took her and rick went to jail good for that ass licker.
Jades p.o.f
"Jade.. jade halls can you hear me..im docter loam can u open tour eyes" i hear while he pointed  that stupid light in my eyes "ya ya i can hear u plz get that light out of my eyes" i said sitting up but pain shot throw my head " ya your gonna wanna take it slow it seemss your father it your head pretty good
" no its rick not father" i snapped as my brother walked "oh my god im so happy your safe why didnt u call me i could have help" he said in to my shoulder i looked down and played with my nails.
"Iannn" i said as he also walked in with lip "jezzz u looked bad" i said slowly touching the cut on his face " ya thanks" he said with a smile i pulled his head down and kiss his head and ear to ear smile lip got me a pop so thats good  later on carl showed up i didnt think he would cuz after are first date normally people would day after that. But im just a little scared.
"Hey jade im glad your safe" he said sitting on my bed.
"Thanks umm can u grab the clipboard in the box right there and see when i get out" i asked and tryed to put my hair up but i  couldnt. " um in the morning at 9" he said scooting closer to me
"So um u know rick went to jail he cant hurt u no more" he said moving a hair out of my face... thoese god damn green and brown eyes his damn beauty mark he has on his face god hes  a beautiful person.
And just like in the damn moving we both leaned in my eyes went to his lips to his eyes then i closes my eyes and felt his warm lips on mine I DIDNT KNOW IT WOULD FEEL SO DAMN GOOD i felt moee the  butterflies
"Wow" i said and smile
"Hey uh jad- ohhh did I interrupt something" Ian said coming in with food" no now give me the damn food please I'm hungry"
----
Okay Miss Hall's just take it easy and take painkillers if your head starts to hurt. The tall ass docter said and left the room. Finally I get to go home and take a shower and sleep in my own bed
"Ahhh im so happy im gonna  destroy the food in my fridge when I get home I'm so hungry I want food I want my blankets and my pillows on my mattress and my bed and my TV an my pajamas oh my gosh I want it all" I said as fast as I could making ian and my mom luagh