but why

It was currently Saturday so I decided to go visit my brother in college I left my hair down did my makeup and grab a black T-shirt with black leggings and some Converse I took the L to the university and entered his bedroom.
"Yoooo hoeeee-whaa what is this" I said pointing down to the box that is next to his bed
" well I talked to my professor and she said I could go to a different College that's better" okay I definitely felt better I thought he was like quitting college or something i smiled and layed down on his bed " but the thing is ....it's back home in New York like the fancy part of New York"

D-Did he just say that he's going back home just in the more fancy part he's not leaving Chicago with out me

"What" i asked
"Umm ya I go tomorrow I was going to tell you today but I didn't expect you're going to come over ...just think about it I get way more money and once I'm done with college you and Mom can come live with me or we can go get a house together"
I feel emotional cuz he know thats what i want i wanna live in a big house with 2 dogs and a king size bed and a big pool with my mom and brother
"But why i dont want you to leave me" i said tearing up
"No no sis im not leaving you i'll come back home to see you and ma .And you can come see me." He said with a smile amd hugged me
---
After helping my brother pack and hanging out i went to ians to hang.
"Heyyy-umm were u crying?" Ian asked getting closer on the way here i cried agian just gonna miss my brother
"Um ya cole's moving back to New York" i said softly and ian frowned "im sorry babe he hugged me but then carl came in I haven't seen him in a couple days "hey carl" ian said and he straight-up ignored his brother what was up with him
Ian and I ignored it and went to the kitchen to drink some beers the complete goofballs we are we danced in the kitchen with absolutely no music "hey buddy" I said to Liam who was entering the kitchen "haii" I lift him up and he rested his head on my shoulder you tired I asked and he noted I told him to go upstairs and take a nap that Fiona will probably be home around 5 from work. I turned around to ian with a smile "what" u asked luaghing "oh nothing you've always just been so good with him and her franny you're so responsible"
-----
Hey Mom I yelled from the kitchen when she entered the house.
Me and my mom blasted some music through the house while dancing making food we talked about Cole moving to New York parently sure he knew she said I could go visit him once he was all done with unpacking and stuff like that.
After we made some fettuccine with shrimp in it my favorite we also had Tiki punch also my favorite anyways after that I went up to my room to take a shower wash my hair and grab some leggings and just a hoodie to sleep in.
I went downstairs to eat some ice cream with my mother then told her good night went upstairs to brush my teeth and went to bed much needed this day was kind of emotional crazy but it was alright.