party with my bestie

I woke up this morning feeling alright took me a couple tries to actually get out of bed but I eventually got it.

When I did get up I went downstairs made myself some breakfast with my mom she said she had to go do some stuff with my brother today so I let her go do that.

I ran upstairs brushed my hair and through on a long sleeve shirt with some ripped skinny jeans.
I hummed the part of a song which eventually got stuck in my head I finished putting on my mascara and went over to my keyboard I look up the lyrics to what I was singing and realize that I used to sing song with my cousin when I was little.
I put my fingers on the keys and started playing

"The sadness when there's poison in your head when the sadness leaves you broken in your bed I will hold you in the Depp's of your despair but it's all in the Name of Love...IN THE NAME OF LOOVEE in the name of loovee..." i sang the last part a bit louder
I heard two claps behind me which startled me so bad I jumped and turned around to see Carl why was in my room in the first place where did he come from did he knock??
"Oh hey.." i said extremely embarrassed no one has heard me sing not even the end I think I was about to pass out
" you're a very beautiful singer" he said witch made me blush
"Um thanks did you need anything" i asked turning off the bored
" oh yeah I just wanted to say sorry for ditching you at the party for some bimbo"
I luaghed "its ok"
We talked for a while which was cool eventually we went over to his house because I was hanging out with Ian today he said he wanted to take me to a club which I'm only sixteen but he said he could sneak me in
"Ok babes get dressed and letss gooooo" ian handed me a dress and omgg he wants me to wear this..what kind of Club are we going to I was thinking maybe some skinny jeans and like a crop top but no i got dressed an parted my hair into the middle straightening it a little more I knew eventually I'll just push it to the side so it look cool I applied some brown and black eyeshadow with a wing and mascara and some chapstick and sprayed some perfume and put on the heels and called it good

what kind of Club are we going to I was thinking maybe some skinny jeans and like a crop top but no i got dressed an parted my hair into the middle straightening it a little more I knew eventually I'll just push it to the side so it look cool I ap...

"Ian this dress is so short" i turned around and almost spit out my drink because carls face his jaw was down to the ground and I couldn't help but laugh all I could notice with this dress was super short.
"Stop looking" i said while putting on my jacket
"Uh-hh  wowss" i rolled my eyes and went to Ian's room he was wearing a purple button-up with some black jeans but what made it look good was he didn't tuck-in the shirt his hair was ruffled up and you can smell his cologne from here "damnnnnn bestfrienddd" i said kissing his cheek "umm i can say the same" he said both chuckling and slapped my butt.
-----
"LETS DANCE"ian yell over the music I had a few shots of Jack and so did Ian we went to the dance floor and purple and yellow lights went around the room flooded by a smoke machine dancing to Rack City Ian's hand went up to my cheek slowly taking it off going to my hip as I move my head to the song we danced like two strippers together I turned around so my butt was on his crotch grinding on him while he brought my hips closer to him my hand went through my hair flipping it and I turn to Ian dancing more he laughed and continue to dance.
I took another shot and I could officially say I was drunk I didn't stop dancing though I actually gave my best friend a lap dance at a club yep....
But we were currently laying on a black couch he had an arm over my shoulder and we were listening to Promise by fetty-wap  some guy kept looking at me and ian seen it I drag my  leg up osn leg while licking my teeth with the tip of my tongue i dont think he think that  I was with Ian he smiled and turned around I laughed we got up amd danced more some guy came up to Ian and started talking to him. Ian  looked very uncomfortable like he didn't want to talk to him so I did my friendly duties "yeah he's with me" I said while putting an arm around his waist the guy ignore me like I wasn't there I pulled his head down and kissed his lips the guy's eyes widen and said "threesome?" boiiiiiiiii.... "no" is all i said before continuing to dance to 11/7 by Beyonce the purple lights filled the room  taking more shots.
After about 4 hours of being in that sweaty ass Club we decided Uber home I stayed with Ian tonight.
"Shhhthhhh your going to wake up the Donkey"Ian said I laughed loudly telling him that we don't have a donkey it's a monkey
We made are way to ians room and sat there for a couple minutes talking about complete nonsense because the Vodka was taking over our bodies way too much both of us didn't bother to change or anything I didn't bother to take off my makeup or my heels my head laid on Ian's chest as his hand rubbed my back we eventually fell asleep not for long cuz everybody wakes up around 8 o'clock so that's 4 hours of sleep.