Link x Gerudo Reader

I noticed quite a few Fire Emblem Fates fans on the Sidon oneshot, so I was wondering if anyone would be interested in a Fates oneshot book? I just started replaying it lol

     Life as a Gerudo was rough.

     You were taught from a young age to despise men. Gerudo women would tell you that men only wanted you for your body and looks, not because they genuinely loved you. Plus, men weren't allowed to enter Gerudo Town, so you couldn't know for sure if men were really as bad as the Gerudo made them out to be.

     You grew up to be a 19 year old Gerudo girl. You were so beautiful that your looks were said to rival those of the Gerudo Chieftain Riju herself. You had a kind personality and you were nice to everyone in Gerudo Town. However, the other Gerudo shaped you into a woman who had a hatred for men. Whenever you left Gerudo town and saw male travelers, you would try your best to avoid them so you wouldn't have to interact with them. It wasn't an intense hatred for men- you just weren't sure what to think of them. Since you'd yet to really interact with a male, you weren't so sure what to think of them.

When Calamity Ganon awoke again and Divine Beast Vah Naboris started causing a ruckus, more travelers started coming to Gerudo Town for supplies and more men started trying to break in (only to be stopped by the guards, of course).

Being the kind person you were, you walked around Gerudo Town seeking travelers to help them find their way around town easier. One could say that you were a tour guide of sorts.

On a particularly hot day while you were eating a banana under the shade, waiting to assist someone on their travels, a new face walked through the entrance of town. It was a Hylian woman dressed in Gerudo clothing. She was rather.... flat chested, but hey, you wouldn't judge.

Tossing the banana peel aside, you jumped up from your spot and ran towards the Hylian, a smile plastered on your face.

"Savaaq! I'm FN, and I work as a guide to help travelers find their way around Gerudo Town. Do you need help getting anywhere?" You asked politely, tilting your head to the side.

     "I'm looking for the Gerudo Chieftain." The Hylian replied in a squeaky, high pitched voice. It almost sounded like she was feigning her voice. But once again, you weren't one to judge.

     "The chieftain? Riju? I don't think the guards would let just anyone speak to Riju. No less a Hylian. But I can help you find your way over there! Just follow me." You said, beginning to walk to Riju's headquarters. "Ah- I'm being so rude- what's your name?"

     "I'm Link." Link replied. That's a weird name for a female. She was also very straightforward with her speech. She seemed like the silent type.

     "Do you travel often, Link?" You asked, trying to stir up a conversation to make the walk less awkward.

     "Yes."

     "Whereabouts?"

     "All over Hyrule." She had a gleam in her eyes, as if she was on some sort of mission. Maybe a mission to visit all of Hyrule?

     "Interesting. Anyway, what do you need to talk to Riju about?" You wondered. It wasn't everyday that a traveler waltzed into the town and demanded to speak to Riju.

     "I'm going to tame Vah Naboris." You turned you head to look at her.

     "What?" You blurted out in disbelief. "You can't do that! I mean, maybe you could- but the champion from one hundred years ago, Lady Urbosa- she died fighting that thing!" Link nodded, a look of justice could be seen in her eyes. "Well... you gotta be safe out there, okay?" Link nodded. You sighed. "Somehow, I know you'll be able to do it. You have the aura of a warrior around you. When you take back the beast, come back to say 'hi' to me, alright? I wanna know more about you. You're a pretty mysterious person, after all."