Revali x Reader

Me: oh it's spring break I can get so much writing done!
     Also me: *watches anime, watches Dan and Phil, plays video games, basically does anything other than writing*

---

"Birdbrain."

"Know-it-all."

"Show-off."

"Shortie."

     "Alright, in my defense, I'm only short because I'm a Hylian! Rito like you have an unfair height advantage!" You pouted, crossing your arms.

     "I'm sure I'd still be taller than you, even if I wasn't a Rito." The bird boasted. "Besides, you're shorter than a lot of other Hylians I've seen."

     "Gah, shut up! You know how sensitive I am about my height!"

     "And that's precisely why I can use that weakness to insult you." He said, smirking. You rolled your eyes. "Anyways, F/N, I'm off to the flight range. Care to join me?"

     "Huh? Sure, I guess." You replied. Revali, the esteemed, arrogant sharp-shooter, was actually offering to bring you with him to the flight range. He very rarely ever seemed to care about anyone but himself, so why was he volunteering to ask you to accompany him while he practiced his shooting skills? He usually liked being alone.

    "Good. It's not everyday that you get to practice your shooting with THE Revali, Rito Champion and quite possibly the best shooter in all of Hyrule." The bird-man said, placing a hand on his chest.

     "Riiiight. Yeah, I'm so honored to spend my time with Hyrule's most arrogant ass." You insulted. He just clicked his tongue in response.

     "I know I have a good looking ass, but you don't need to say it out loud." He slyly responded, chuckling.

    "You know that's not what I meant!" You yelled, furrowing your eyebrows. "Ugh, lets just get to the flight range. I'll go get my bow and some warmer clothes. Wait here." You said, turning around and heading to the inn where your belongings were.

     "If you take too long, I might just leave without you!" Revali called out.

     "You better not!"

---

     You and Revali had arrived at the flight range, bickering on the way there as usual. The two of you were always fighting or teasing each other. Name calling, competitions, or even pranking each other.

      "F/N. I challenge you to see who can break the largest amount of targets in thirty seconds." Revali spoke once the two of you had warmed up by the fire for a few minutes.

     "I accept your challenge. But don't be surprised when I beat you~" You sang, grabbing your phrenic bow. You were sure that you'd win since this bow allowed you to snipe the targets with ease.

     "Don't get too full of yourself. I doubt that a lowly Hylian like you could beat a Champion anyways." He said, picking up his Great Eagle Bow. You almost started snickering once you'd seen his bow; you had tampered with it earlier that day so it could only shoot one arrow at a time rather than three.

     "Well, let's get to it." You said, picking up a piece of cloth. The cloth acted as a paraglider of sorts that allowed you to ride the current like a Rito could.

     "3... 2... 1... Go!" Revali yelled as the two of you dashed off of the platform and jumped off to hit the targets.

     You pulled out your phrenic bow in midair, swiftly loaded an arrow, lined the arrow up with the target, and shot. Naturally, the arrow hit the target, but...

     The target didn't break?!

     You took out your cloth again to soar higher, then lined yourself up with the same target, then repeated the process. Once again, the arrow hit, but the target didn't break.

     You quickly shot yet another arrow at the same target, and it finally broke.

     There must have been something wrong with that target.

     You proceeded on to the next target. Load the arrow, line it up, fire. This target didn't break either! You fired two more arrows at it and it broke.

     Did somebody mess with the targets?

      Never mind that, you were still competing with Revali. You had to get as many targets as you could, no matter how many arrows it took.

    You continued onto the third target, breaking that one with ease after getting used to firing three arrows at a time. You were about to fire your first arrow at the fourth target, but then Revali called time.

     You soared back up to the flight deck and back inside to the warm fire.

     "What the heck was that, Revali?" You asked once the bird had followed you inside. "You obviously did something to my bow so it took more arrows to break a target!"

      "Ah, cunning as ever." You rolled your eyes at his statement. "I didn't mess with your bow, but I did, in fact, reinforce the targets so it took three arrows to break them. Now, I could ask you the same thing- what did you do to my bow?" He asked, examining his Great Eagle Bow.

     "I tampered with it to ensure that it only fired one arrow at a time. Don't worry, I can fix it. Maybe." Revali gave you a stern look. "I'm just kidding, I can definitely fix it." Setting his bow aside, he looked at you.

     "So we both sabotaged each other just to get a better score at target practice." You nodded. "I'd say it's a match made in heaven." He finished, gazing into your eyes.

     "Huh? W-what is?" You stuttered, widening your eyes as you gazed back at him.

     "Us." He concluded, giving you a  small smile. You broke your gaze away from him. You were probably blushing, but Revali couldn't tell because your cheeks were already red from the cold.

     When you finally decided to look back up at Revali, the Rito was gone. You were very confused until you felt a pair of soft (and neat) wings wrap around your torso. You almost jumped up at his touch.

     "What do you say, F/N? Care to be my girlfriend?" You could feel his heart beating quickly against your back.

     "Yeah, I'll be your girlfriend." You answered, leaning your head back onto his shoulder.

     "Just because we're dating doesn't mean I'll go easy on you at target practice." He said, completely breaking the mood.

     "And just because I'm your girlfriend doesn't mean that I'll be fixing your bow anytime soon." You cunningly retorted.

     "You better fix my bow."

---

     His s o f t a n d n e a t wings wrapped around your torso-

     Anyway, hope you like the chapter. Has anyone seen AoT season 2? I've already read some of the manga and I'm looking forward to all those character deaths (not really I don't want my precious AoT children to die)!