Revali x Reader

ART CREDS: NEKUROPII ON TWITTER!
~~~

     Drowsily opening your eyes, you gave out a silent yawn before taking in your surroundings.

     The first thing you noticed was the distinct scent of bananas in the air. Furrowing your eyebrows in confusion, you sat up, but rather than being greeted by the cushiony mattress of your bed, you were greeted by the cold, hard flooring beneath you.

     "Hello, girl." Your eyes darted to the source of the voice which happened to be coming from your left side.

     Your breathing hitched when you looked up into the masked face of a member of the Yiga Clan.

     "How...?" You asked, your voice just barely audible enough for the man to hear.

     "We captured you while you were walking to Rito Village yesterday. Foolish girl... you should know not to walk around Hyrule alone with all of the monsters around- in the dark, no less." The deep voice of the Yiga Clan member spoke.

     "Why me?" You asked, confused as to why they would capture you rather than someone else.

     "Because you're in the way of our plans." He replied, taking a banana out of his pocket and peeling it open.

     "What?"

     "That Rito champion who piloted Vah Medoh should have died. You weren't supposed to show up and aid him in defeating the monster in the beast." He explained, taking a bite out of his banana. "The Gerudo woman, the Goron man, and the Zora girl died, and the Hylian boy has been gravely injured. You shouldn't have shown up to help the Rito."

     "T-they're all..." You widened your eyes upon hearing his words. Dead? The Champions had been defeated? Were Revali and Link really the only ones left? And what about the princess?

"Yes, girl, your stupid little friends have died, much according to plan. The Hylian boy is slowly dying and the princess can't possibly defeat Calamity Ganon alone. All we need now is to kill the Rito, and we can easily do that if we take something from him that he really cares about." The Yiga man finished off his banana, throwing the peel over his head, where it soon splatted onto the ground.

"Is that why I'm here?" The man nodded his head in response.

"Oh, would you look at the time- he should be here any minute. And when he arrives, we'll surround him and dispose of him immediately. You can sit there and watch. So long, girl." He waved goodbye to you and turned away to walk in the opposite direction.

"W-wait! Don't kill him! T-take me instead!" You yelled after him, your voice cracking when you finished your statement.

While still walking away from you, he replied, "Don't worry. We plan to rid of you as well."

Now speechless with tears flowing down your cheeks, you buried your face into your hands. There was no way that even Revali could defeat multiple Yiga members at once- they were just too powerful! You wiped away your tears and took deep breaths in a desperate attempt to stay calm. Revali would be able to find a way- he always finds a way.

You staggered onto your feet and looked around the cell as you tried to find a way out. You tried tugging at the bars, but they didn't budge. You felt the walls for a weak spot, but you couldn't find one. You ran out of ideas quickly, so you just stood there feeling hopeless.

A cool breeze stopped you mid-thought and made you shiver. On the other side of the bars was none other than the Rito champion Revali himself. He furrowed his eyebrows when he saw you in the cell.