Chapter one

New school
I woke up to get ready for my new school . I put my favorite pink top and black leggings with white sneakers that says
" Tag Me On Instagram" So i  went to my kitchen and grabbed an apple .I love apples !!! So then took my backpack and went to my new school ( sight) the walk was really relaxing. The birds were singing like angles and the weather was so calm.  After  30 minutes of walk i was in school yard. I saw one girl with black hair and black eyes .
She come to me and said
- Hello! Are you the new girl? She said in a deep voice
-Yes i am ! I said .
-My name is Alexies !
-Cool name! I said in a sweet voice.
-Thanks! She said to me looking in my eyes .
-Let's go i am going to show you to principal office! As she said that we walked to the school!
We entered the school and then i saw the most beautiful boy in my life !
His hair was black and his eyes was black like a deep night. He whore a black jacket and black ripped jeans.
Then someone shouted " Mellisa are you there" I looked away and said.
-Sorry i zoned out ! I said awkwardly .
-You were looking at my brother Alex right? She said in a deep voice.
-Maybe! I said while looking at him.
- Stop looking he is bad news. She shouted at me .
-Ok ok please now shove me to principals office!!!
-Ok! She said that and started to walk to hallway.I followed her .
We entered the principals office and she closed the door and left me.
-Hello mrs. Wright . I said while looking at her .
-Hello Mellisa . She said to me while touching her desk.
-so tell me about yourself dear?
- I am Mellisa Montgomery . I am 18 years old and i moved to California because  my mom got a new job.
We lived in Norway . And i like to by a  football player .
- Interesting ! Ok so there is your classes. She said that while giving me papers. I said goodbye to her and went to my first class English with Mr.Collins .

That will be the end of this chapter i hope you liked it ! Love ya guys❤️😘