Chapter eigh

Sleepover
So i went to Alexies home . I was standing in front of the door. When someone opened it. It was Alex he was happy then he looked at me and said:
- Hi kitten! Did you sleep well?
- Yes! Because you were with me all night! I said while looking in his deep black eyes.
-Come in! He said to me . I went straight to Alexies room and saw her dancing and singing .
- The club isn't the best place to find a lover! She said while doing cheer.
- so the bar is where i go ! She said in mans voice.
- Me and my friends at the table doing shots  drinking fast and then we talk slow!(hahaha) I laughed then come on bed and started to sing:
- you come over and start up a conversation with just me I'll give it a chance .( i said)
-now Take my hand stop,put van the man on the jukebox and  then we start to dance
- And now we singing like girl you know i want your love ( Alexies said in a girly voice)
-Your love was handmade for someone like me ( I sang in a boys voice)
-Come on now follow my lead i may be crazy but don't  mind me. (Alexies)
- say boy let's not talk to much grab on my waist and put that body on me.(Me)
-Come on now follow my lead Come on now follow my lead( Alexies)
-I'm in love with the shape of you.( We were both singing it so loud haha)
- We push and pull like a magnet do Although my heart is falling too .
- I'm in love with your body. We sang that song and then we laughed a lot . Then Alexies said to me while looking in my eyes.
- Wanna have a sleepover?
-Sure . I said and then we went to put some pjs. Then we ordered some pizza with pepperoni and cheese . Then we went to watch titanic i know that this movie was ages but i love that movie and i love Leonardo DiCaprio . So we watched it and Alexies fell asleep quickly. I wanted to pee so bad so i went to the bathroom. When i entered i saw Alex with a towel his abs were wet and it looked so sexy . Then he come and kissed me . It was so passionate. Then he started to undress me and putted me on the bathroom table . He kissed my neck and my lips . Then moved to my cheeks and my private places . I know its gross , but i liked it . After some minutes he kissed and said to me while covering my naked body with towel.
- Goodnight kitten. He kissed and left . I was so in love with him. He was making me nervous around him . My heart always pops out when i see him. So after some minutes i went to bed . It was two in the morning. . I carefully hoped in bed and covered in Alexies bunnies blanket. And went to sleep.
I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter😘
I was wondering how to do it and I ended up by sleepover
So i hope you like this and this chapter is 504.                                                                                                      
Good Bye readers!😘
Love ya guys 😘😘😘