Chapter nine

My mom and her boss
I woke up and went to Alexies kitchen to have some breakfast. When i entered i started to make pancakes  . I heard someone coming . Someone hugged me from my back and started to kiss my neck . I turned around and saw Alex. He was with black shorts and red hoodie. And he wasn't zipped his hoodie. It showed his abs . Omg i loved his abs. Then he said:
- What are you making me kitten?He said while giving me smirk.
- Pancakes with chocolate chips. I said while giving him a plate of delicious  chocolate chips pancakes. He went to the table and started to eat . He eaten those pancakes so slowly he was enjoying . Then i sat next to him and he cuddled my with his big muscled arms. We were in this position like five minutes until someone said:
- Ok i know you love each other but i want to have breakfast with my bestie so Alex go to your room! It was Alexies.
Alex kissed me on my cheek and went to his room. Then Alexies said to me while looking in my plate with yummy pancakes.
- Details please dear friend!So i told her about Alex and me. She was shocked.Then she said.
- I never saw Alex this happy. You changed him. I tried to make him happy for years , but you make him happy every time he sees you! She said while giving me a smirk look. I love him i said to her. She looked really happy. After some time i went to my home . And found my mom with her boss kissing . I was angry . I run to her and said.
- You are the worst mom in the world! I said while looking angry at her boss. She looked at me in awkward look.
-Sweetie you know i loved your dad but i love my boss to . Please understand me!
- You know what I'm out of here!!! I shouted then run away to outside. I was so angry but at the same time sad. How could she do this to me to dad . I was thinking a lot. Then after five hours i went home and found mom with her boss looking to the door. I come in and said to her.
- Don't talk to me, Don't look at me, don't tell me what to do and don't you ever bring that snob in here. I said and walked to my room and locked my door . My mom and her boss were shocked they were out of words. So after a while i was asleep , but i woke up at twelve in the midnight and looked in the stars. And started to sing.
- "Twinkle twinkle little star
I wish everything will be like sky
I miss my daddy
Please daddy are you hear me
I love you"  i sing that song when i am sad. It was a song when my dad died i wrote it and now i sing it.
Hello guys so i hope you enjoyed and this chapter is 499 words so yeah.😘
Please vote and comment 😘
I love you guys😘❤️
See ya at my next chapter of Love/Hate 😘❤😘

-