Chapter ten

I love you daddy
I woke up and went to have some water . When i entered the kitchen i found my mom kissing her boss. It was so gross. Then she looked and awkwardly said to me while holding hands with her boss.
- Sweetie do you want some breakfast?
- ...........NO!!! I shouted at her and went to dress up. I put some black ripped shorts and a black T-shirt . And went to the living room . I found my mom and her boss there . Then someone called me it was Alex I answered it and he was asking me to go out with him. I said yes so after some minutes he was in front of my door. I opened and let him go inside . Then my mom looked at me and said in angry voice:
- What Is Salvatore doing here in my house? You know he is bad news. I looked at her and said in a angry voice:
-You Can Not Control me .
-I had enough go to your room for the rest of the week!!! She said in a angry voice .
Then i looked at Alex and he quickly put his hand on my butt and said to my mom.
-Don't worry she is in good hands but I don't think you care who she meets and go outs because you are only loving this snob and you do not care about your daughters feelings! He said then he grabbed my hand and we went to his Lamborghini.Then he drove me in this beautiful garden full of roses. He opened doors for me then said:
-Kitten don't  be sad . Let's enjoy ourselves! He said that while hugging me from my back. I felt so safe with him . Then he lay down on the ground and i did the same. We watched stars and i started to sing.
- Twinkle twinkle little star !
Can you tell my dad that!
I love him with my heart!
And i miss him everyday!
- That's beautiful ! Alex said to me while hugging me.
-Thanks! I said .
-Can you tell me about your dad? He asked while kissing my neck.
- Yes! I said.
- I was so happy with my dad ! We did everything together .
His name was Fabricio Montgomery he was 48 .
He had brown hair and green eyes .
He even had a little freckle on his lips .
He used to play with me games and talk about life .
We were like best friends .
My mom and dad met in the cafeteria the immediately fell in love it was so beautiful .
My dad used to tell me that i got the power of love and stars .
Because i was his little star that makes him happy.
I can't believe how one person could love you that much.
He was my everything. But when he died i wanted to kill my self i started to drink,smoke,do dangerous stuff but my mom told me to stop.
So I stopped everything and i started to have normal life .
I didn't want to be sad , I wanted to be happy. All i can say now is that my dad death made me think of important stuff like school,life,love.
And when i come here i saw you. You were like a player, but i saw the other side of you the best side.
And I thought a lot and I think I'm in love with you i know you have to think, but i have strong feelings for you and I'll will wait for you . I said those words and closed my eyes.
When i fell asleep i heard someone picking me up and putting me in a car .
I know it was Alex then he kissed my forehead and started to drive.
We drove to his house and he picked me and he went to his house he placed my on his bed and undressed me .
Then he come to bed and hugged me from my back.
I was dreaming about our moments together last week we were enemies  and now we are lovers.
I can't believe it's heaping.
I love him so much. I have strong feelings for him.
Three words can tell something and those words are " I love you"
Hello guys i hope y'all enjoyed this Chapter
This chapter is 707 words so yeah.
Bye my lovely readers 😘😘