Chapter two

Him

I come to mr. Collins office and said hi he turned around and in a sweet voice said
-Hello darling! 
- I am the new girl Mellisa!
-Ok sit down Mellisa. He said those words and begin to teach us. Until someone entered class room.
-Hello Alex !how nice of you to join us today. The teacher said in annoyed voice .
- The pleasure is all mine mr.Collins . He said and walked away .
He come closer to me and said.
-Is this seat taken? I looked at him and said in a awkward voice
-N ..n..o
He sits down and starts to text someone the teacher comes to him and took his phone away .
He sits down and looks at me like he was going to eat me . And in that moment I understand what Alexies mean when she said he was a player . I look at him and give him a smirk . He looks at me and do the same .
The class were over and i went to school garden . And saw two girls coming to me they were angry.
-Hey new girl i am schools queen so don't touch Alex he is mine . She said that while looking in my eyes .
- Don't tell me what to do psycho !!! I said that and walked away . I know who is that girl she is like those kinda girls who is out for revenge . I mean " Mean girls "  yes those kinda !
So about six hours classes were over and i went home .
I walked in and saw my mom. She was dressed like she was going on a date . I asked her!
-Mom were are you going?
-To a date with my boss !!! She said in a happy voice .
-ok bye mom ! I said and went to my room. So if my mom is going on a date that means "Netflix and chill" i shouted that and went to take a shower it was so good , so then i put some bunnies pjs and went to order some pizza .
After thirty minutes the delivery guy walked in my house and gave me my pizza ( Happy)
I went to my room and started to watch  some movies and eat some pizza .  The night was so dark then i saw a shouting star i crossed my fingers and put then on my heart and said " Beautiful star can you tell my dad that i love him and tell him i am going to be very happy if tomorrow night the stars will be mine " I said that in a crying voice .
I miss my dad ! He was the best dad in the world he had brown hair green eyes and a little freckle on his lips
I looked like him . We were so close . He died six months ago or i should say he was murdered. Yes i think that because i walked in my dads office and found him on the ground with a knife in his hands there were blood everywhere .I called my mom and after some months police were over with this .They stoped they didn't search for murder . As i told that my eyes started to close and after some minutes i was deeply in sleep.

Hello guys so i wanted to thank you for reading .I am sorry that the chapters are short but i am going to fix that so yeah love ya 😘
# Love ya ❤️
.