Chapter fourteen

I went to the car and we drove to school . When we entered the school everyone was looking at us . Then someone said:
-Mellisa  can you tell us what heaped in this school eight years ago? When he said those words my heart started to raise . Everyone was asking me what heaped? Why don't you talk? What's is that secret you hiding? Those questions are in my head repeating. I  looked at Alex he was giving me a smirk. But he didn't know who i am . I looked at everyone they were shouting ( lier, monster,b*tch) then i looked at the floor and said in a shaking voice
-I...i.....i...d..ont ....ummm.....i am not ......I didn't want to tell everyone what heapend eight years ago. So i turned around and began to run .I run and run until i went to the forest.I sited on the ground and started to think.
The truth is I can't tell the truth . It was eight years ago . Who told everyone my biggest secret.
Who this word was repeating in my head thousands of times.
And the truth is the scariest think for me to say...... I can't
Sometimes i think about that lie . I can not tell the truth. If i tell i will no longer have Alex,friends,mom.
And I'm probably will be bullying. Everyone would hate me .....even Alex.
This lie will be a huge explosion . I...i...i just can't do this.
I can't i will probably be in jail if this lie will become to public.
I am a murder!!! I shouted so loud. I murdered my ...........own.......brother. Yes i remember that night.
He was shouting at me! And he was so angry i..i.. dud something wrong. I told the whole school his job and his wife. He was a drug dealer and he had his own gang . They were " El poder del mundo " In spanish the power of world.
As i told everyone this he came to me and shouted then he started to....punch me in the head,face,legs.
But i saw a gun in his hand and i..i..shot him down i saw him dying. It was the most terrifying think in the world. Seeing your brother die because of you......
After that i cleaned his body and putted him on the ground in the forest. After some weeks police found him. They thought someone else killed him. But even my mom didn't know that it was me. It was eight years ago when i was ten and he was twenty . You know you do mistakes in life. But this mistake was biggest.
Next week he would turn twenty eight at April 28 and it's the day he was killed by me. But no one knows.
I cried about two hours then went to Alex home. When i entered his house u saw him . He was standing and looking at the door after he looked at my face i runned to his arms and started to cry. He picked me up from the ground and
Went to his room while holding me. He putted me on his bed and said goodnight kitten and went to sleep.
Hello guys i hope y'all enjoyed and don't forget to read my next story.
Bye readers😘😘😘
Some of logos that remind me of Alex. And Mellisa

 And Mellisa