A Power Ranger in Thailand?? L.B

Sorry, I love Power Rangers. Enjoy

You were Power Ranger looking for survivors. With your team disappeared in the tsunami. You were left alone to look for others and them.

You were looking for them and others for several hours, you were extremely tired.

As you began walking slowly holding your side as you heard some noises.

"Hello? Anyone there. Don't worry, I won't hurt you. I'm the (Color) Ranger" You said as you heard a rustling noise.

"Don't be afraid. I'm here to help. I know how it feels being alone, it's scary. Where are you?" You asked again

"Up here Miss" said a boy with dark brown hair.

I can see he saw so much pain. He was all bloody up and his spine was about to pop out of his back.

"Oh there you're. Hello there. Are you alright? Or are you alone?" I asked

"No I'm not alone. I with my mum and a lost little boy we found. We need medical attention to my mum. She can barely walk, we need help Miss" he said

"Don't worry. Ugh it's almost sundown. May I come up and heal your mother?"

"Yes you may" he said

"Alright. I'm coming up. You might wanna back up" I said as I jumped up into the tree with them.

"Hello there. Don't be scared. I'm not a alien or anything, I'm human like you"

"Of course not. Your a power ranger. I thought power ranger were a myth. Clearly not."

"Here, let me introduce myself. My name is Y/n L/n. I'm the (color) power ranger. What's your name?" I asked as I took off my helmet.

"Nice to meet you Y/n. My name is Lucas. This my mum Maria and the little boy Daniel"

"Nice to meet you all. Even you Lucas. Here, you wanna wear my helmet? It will make you feel better" I said as I handed my helmet to him.

"Cool. Thanks. I've always wanted to be a power ranger" he said as he put it on.

"Now you're a power ranger. Now, Maria are you feeling sharp pains anywhere?" You asked

"Everywhere"

"Alright, don't be scared, I'm gonna scan you for any other damages in your body" You said as you scaned her with your morpher.

"All I can tell is, your leg is only thing hurting your body. When daylight breaks, that's when we will go to my sector. Well the hospital I'm taking every survivors I find to. For now Maria, rest. You need it" I said as she put a hand on my shoulder.

"Thank you" she said as my side started hurting again.

"Ugh!"

"Are you alright?" Asked Lucas

"Yes. It's just before I came here, I was fightning a monster. Luckily I destroyed him. You can sleep freely tonight Lucas"

"Can I still wear the helmet?"

"Of course. If it will help you sleep" I said as I smiled

"Were you scared? When the water hit?"

"Yes. I wasn't just here for businesses. My team and I were here on Christmas Vacation. We were having so much fun until, the water hit. I lost everyone that I cared about. If were separated, we would meet up at our sectors. I haven't see them yet."

"Sorry for your lost. You look young to be a power ranger?"

"Because I am. Somehow I was chosen to be one"

"Maybe someday, I'll be chosen"

"Yeah. Why don't you get some rest Lucas. I'll keep watch, or try to. It's been awhile since I had any sleep." I said as Daniel started crying.

"Daniel. Come here, you wanna sleep with me?" You asked as he noded his head and made his way to you.

He crawled up into your lap so you can hold him like a baby.

"Better?"

He noded.

"Goodnight Lucas"

"Goodnight Y/n"