Fan Account T.H

Sorry, I had to write this idea down. I will continue with the cinderella story but, this was in my mind for a really long time and I had to share it with you all. Enjoy! :)

You, Y/n were very popular in the hollander fandom with at least 16.5K followers. A hollander's fan account decided to follow on your fan page without tell the whole fandom who you were.

gryffindorhollander started to follow you!

You as a nice hollander, decided to follow the person back. In second, you received a direct message from the hollander.

Gryffindorhollander 

Hi! my name is Thalia and I'm new to the fandom. I've been looking at your account on updates about Tom and I decided to make a fan account to tell the whole world on how much I love him. Thank you for following me back, your one of my favorite fan accounts. If you don't mind me asking, what is your name? I wanna get know everyone and be a part of the family.

You were debating on tell the hollander your name but, you decided to give the person the first letter of your name.

Hello, nice to meet you Thalia. I don't wanna give out my name but, I'll give you the first letter for many reason why I cannot tell you my name. You can call me F/L/O/Y/N. Thank you for letting me be your favorite Tom Holland updates account. I have to make sure to let everyone know what's going on. Welcome to the fandom!

Nice to meet you too F/L/O/Y/N. I'm happy to be welcomed into the fandom, everyone is so nice. Maybe I can make some new friends. only three of my friends love Tom. Maybe we can meet one day?

Maybe? I don't usually meet up with other hollanders in real life, I like to keep a low profile. Plus, you have a new friend! I'll always be here to chat if you wanna talk?

Thanks, you're so sweet. I have to go right now but, thanks for everything. ttyl

After your conversation, you've gotten an update that Tom was flying to Montreal right now.

.............................................

The next day you woke up to another text from Thalia.

Good morning! F/L/O/Y/N. How are you today?

Good morning Thalia! I'm good, how are you?

Well, I just woke here in Canada. I'm here visiting my aunt and uncle for a month or more. Did you hear that Tom is in Montreal right now!

YES! I wan freaking out a little bit but..HEY! YOUR IN CANADA RIGHT NOW!! YOU MIGHT MEET TOM!!!

Yeah, my aunt and uncle won't let me out of the house alone without them so...I can't meet Tom

Bummer. At least you can talk to me whenever you want to. Besides, I live in ......................... and I never in my life got to meet Tom in person. He'll never notice my page.

Cheer up! He's always busy and making us happy. You'll meet him one day. I know it! He loves to surprise his fans a lot. That's what I've been hearing from other hollanders and my friends of course. What would you do if you meant him? 

I don't know, I'll probably faint. I'm not so good with words if I talk to him face to face. I'll freeze up and talk gibberish. I'll make a fool out of myself. He'll think I'm weird maybe.

If I was Tom, I wouldn't think your weird. I'd think that you're excited, scared, or shy to talk. Remember that Tom loves all of his fans, he'll love you no matter what. My mum told me to never give up.   

I wish I was as brave as you Thalia, you have the courage to talk to him without fear. That's what I like in hollanders, that they're not afraid to to talk to him face to face.

Yeah. I get that a lot.....Sorry to leave you right now but, m aunt and uncle need me right now for something. I'll talk to you later on today. ttyl.

After Thalia was done talking to you, you've gotten another update that Tom was starting his filming in Chaos Walking.

After a couple of weeks later with talking to Thalia and getting updates on Tom. A notification popped up and said that....

Tomholland2013 is going live on instagram now!

You turned to his live and watched the frozen Tom face.

...........................................

"Hello everyone! How are you all doing? What I'm doing right now is talking with Harrison and Harry at the moment......I need to talk to all of you...." He said as he placed his phone down sideways as to see Harrison on his left and Harry on his right.

"So, you all are probably wondering why I haven't been on instagram lately? Well, I have been looking to a fan account. A Tom Holland fan account............and I wanna meet this person...."

Your heart was beating really fast to find out who was the lucky winner.

"I went undercover as a account by the name of Gryffindorhollander."

Your heart was beating out of your chest as you were gonna explode.

"And, I've been talking to this person by the name of F/L/O/Y/N. This person wouldn't let me know their name which, I understand. Whoever is Tmhollandupdates. I wanna meet you. I wanna talk to you face to face and get to know you more. I'm coming to you F/L/O/Y/N. That's how bad I wanna meet you. Don't be afraid to talk to me because, I won't judge you.......I'll be there to meet you soon."

Then out of no where, you get a text from Tom Holland through instagram.

Tomholland2013

I knew you seen my live, I wanna meet you so bad and......I wann know your name....Would you tell me know?

You took a second to respond and decided to tell him your name.

My name is Y/n.

.................................................

*What did you all Noodlehollanders think? Pretty good? I did my best to sound sweet yet, undercover like....anyway...I hoped you all enjoyed!*

*Ps. (I forgot to ask this in the last image) What is your hogwarts house? Comment down below!

Lots of love!

:)

<3