Happy ending T.H

Requested by: 

Tom Holland x Reader (Mikayla Lorraine Rowe)..... where they fight & she leaves. But she ends up in hospital after being hit by a car, Reader finds out she is pregnant. Also if possible at the end of the chapter can we do a time skip to 2 years later when the baby (GIRL) is helping Tom propose (READER SAYS YES)

Mikayala was all alone with Tessa at her's and Tom's house. Days would feel like weeks since Tom was busy on set filming for an upcoming movie.

It's been at least 20 to 25 days since he has come home.

Until Mikayala heard the doorknob jiggle.

As she was getting up from the couch after reading a couple of pages from her book. Mikayala stood there to see Tom come through the door.

Mikayala had a mix of emotions of happy and yet a little angry. As he was on set, she would try to call him or facetime him. He decline every-other time or he would let it ring.

She left him text messages everyday. He would respond a couple of times but, that was it.

"I'm home!" He said as Tessa came running towards him.

"Welcome back." She said in a little angry tone.

"What's wrong?" 

"You tell me. Why haven't you respond to my phone calls and text messages. I know your always on your phone during set. I've seen your Instagram."

"I'm sorry it's just. I've been busy."

"Busy? Texting someone else on your phone besides your family. Yeah, Your mom came to me last week and told me how you didn't answer her phone call. Even though you were on your phone on set."

"I'm working everyday! I've been tried everyday. When ever I go to my trailer. I'll pass out on the couch. I get no breaks Mikayala!"

"You could at least send me text and tell me what's up!"

"How could I if I'm gonna pass out on the couch!"

"You know what! I'm gonna go! I know your either probably cheating on me or don't care about me at all. I'm gonna do you a favor and leave. Leave out of your life!" Mikayala said as she stormed into now Tom's room to pack up her things.

As she was done, she walked over to the front door with seeing Tom in the kitchen with his head down near over the stove.

Mikayala left his house without saying goodbye. Her eyes started to fill up with tears. It was night and she barley could see anything.

She was walking out onto the middle of the street until she saw bright white lights.

Before she knew it. Mikayala was knocked out.

............................................

(Before you guys comment. I know Tom would never miss a call from his mom. Don't be hating on me! I love Tom :)   )