Homecoming P.P

Scene from Spider-Man Homecoming!

You were out in the halls looking at all the trophies the past years.

You heard a door slam to see Peter out of classroom with a hall pass.

"Hey Y/n!" he said

"Hey Peter!" You said as he walked over to you.

"Sorry to bail on you at the pool, the decathlon, and the party. It's just something came up with the Stark internship."

"It's ok, I get it. If I were you. I do the same. If something to me was that important, I would go. You know?"

"Yeah...I kinda didn't want to tell you this but....Ilikeyou!"

"What?"

"I like you"

"I know, Your a pretty bad at hiding it. I like you too."

"What about homecoming?"

"Me, I don't have a date. I was so busy with setting it up and I didn't have time to find one."

"Would you wanna go with me?"

"I would love to. Pick me up at my place. Okay?"

"Okay, I'll be there!" He said as you two parted away with joy and a smile on your faces.

*Your House*

You were getting ready for Homecoming as your mom helped while your dad (aka Vulture) was making dinner for him and your mother. Your were wear a C/D. Your mom was finished with your hair.

Soon you heard a doorbell.

"I got it!" Shouted your father as he went to answer it.

"I'm gonna go downstairs so you can show Peter how beautiful you look." Said your mother as she went downstairs and gave you a big thumbs up and left with her camera.

You took a deep breath and look yourself in the mirror. You looked beautiful and couldn't wait to spend the night with your crush. You walked over to your bedroom and door and open it.

You walked downstairs slowly as to see your mom take pictures while your dad smiles behind her. Peter on the other hand was smiling nervously as he held a box.

"Doesn't she look beautiful Peter?" Asked your mom

"Yes." He said as you walked over to him

"Is that for me." You asked pointing towards the box as he moves his fast towards your way and hands you the box without even looking at you. He looks over to the camera.

"Come on mom."

"Just one more"

After she took the picture, your father and mother look over it in awe.

"My little girl growing up." Said your dad

"Dad stop. Should we get going Pete?" You asked as he noded as the both of you walked towards the door.

"It's already dark out and New York is a dangerous place out a night, let me drive you two to the dance." Said your dad as he went to get the car keys.

"Hurry up honey, the food will get cold and I don't wanna eat all of this by myself." Said your mom

"Don't worry honey. I'll be back before you know it." He said as he kissed my mom and left with us to drive us to the dance.

*Dance*

As your dad told you to get out of the car and tell Peter his father's rules. You bumped into Betty and your other friends.

"Hey! The dance is looking great. We did such a good job." Said Betty

"Thanks. Couldn't do it without you."

"Who's your date?"

"Peter Parker."

"Nice, come on let's go inside, Peter will come and find you after your dad's talking to him."

"Ok." You said as Betty, the girls, and you went into the school.

We entered the gym and look so pretty and flashy like. With all the lights around. You was starting to dance to myself as you waited for Peter. Soon enough, here he came with a worried yet sad face.

He walked over to me and gave me puppy dog eyes.

"What's wrong Pete, did my dad tell you all his rules?"

"Sorry. I got to go."

"We just go here Pete."

"Something came up with the Stark Internship. I have to get to Mr.Stark immediately. I'm sorry Y/n. I have to go." Said Peter as he kissed me on the cheek.

"Wait." You said as you brought him close and our lips touched.

We both let go as he was in a rush. You turned to your friends which didn't pay attention to him leaving.

Hopefully this makes Peter and I something more. You thought