Reunion T.H

This is another one for PliantKnight image ideas! Hope you enjoy! 

Y/n Downey is the daughter Robert Downey Jr. 

Robert brought his 5 year old daughter Y/n to England as he was filming for a movie. It was one of his days off and he decided to bring Y/n to a park to go play.

Y/n was over there on the swings as her father swings her back and forth.

"Higher! higher!" Yelled Y/n as she laughed and giggled to the sounds of her father's jokes.

"Oh. Looks like work is calling me dear. I'll be back in a few. Why don't you go play over on the slides. I'll be back to swing you some more. I promise."

"Alright daddy." Said Y/n as she went over to the playground slide.

As she ran up the stairs, cross the bridge way. She saw a boy holding his hands together as if he was scared.

"Are you scared?" Asked Y/n as she went over to the boy.

He nodded his head in a scared way.

"Don't be scared, it's easy and fun once you go down. Here let me show you."

The boy moved out of the way for her as she got into position to slide down. She raised her arms in there as she slid down.

"Weeee!"

The boy down at her to see her smile, he couldn't help but smile too.

"Wait there, I'm coming back up!"

Y/n ran back up the stairs again and cross the bridge to meet to boy.

"See, It's not scary at all once someone shows you how fun it it. What's you name?"

"Thomas but, my mum and dad call me Tom for short. Tom Holland."

"Nice to meet you Thomas. I'm sorry Tom. My name is Y/n Downey"

"Nice to meet you too Y/n" He said as they both shook hands.

"You wanna give it a try?"

"Sure, her goes nothing." said Tom as he went down the slide.

He jumped off at the end and jumped for joy.

"I did it!" He yelled as Y/n clapped and smile for him.

"I wanna go again!"

"Then come up here!" Yelled Y/n as Tom ran up to her.

............................................

After when Y/n and Tom went through the slides, swings, and tire swing. Y/n's father found her under a tree talking to Tom.

"Y/n! I see you made a friend. Sorry that the phone call took so long. It was important. I need to head back to work for more shooting."

"Alright daddy, see you later Tom? I'll miss you Thomas."

"Don't call me Thomas, call me Tom. I'll see you later...Y/n" He said as the two laughed and hugged each other.