Chapter 3 (Luke's P.O.V)

Tyler and I got to our next class, AP Calculus, which is not exactly my forte. Soon Britney came in and sat down next to us.  

"Ah guys I lost him." Said Britney.

"Oh well, we'll track him down at lunch I guess." Said Tyler.

"Yeah, so....can I see your homework haha" I said.

"Really Luke again?" Said Tyler laughing.

"You know I suck at this, and Plus I had some Skyrim stuff to do..." I said.

"Fine, just hurry up!" Tyler handed me his homework, and the teacher walked in.

"Good Day everyone, how was your weekend?" Said Ms.Sugg as she walked in. She took attendance and started writing stuff about parabolas and shit on the board. I started to zone out. 

"Hey Luke look at this." Britney whispered to me. she showed me Joey's sketchbook.

"Wha...Brit, we can't just go through the poor boys drawings!" I said quietly.

"Hey I dropped it and it fell open to the drawing he was doing in art." She showed me the page. It was a figure with my likness,with large angel wings and it was titled, My saving grace..

"H..hey this looks like me." I said.

"I think he like's you." Said Tyler.

"Really, I doubt it, he seemed very uninterested in me to be quite frank." I said. Maybe this new kid does like me. 

"Quiet back there Mr.Conard." said the teacher.

"Fine."

*Next period, 4th*

We got to our music class, and I had it with my freind Lindsey. She was a master at the violin, we usually work together in the talent shows. I sang, danced and played guitar, and she danced while playing her violin. I think she likes me, but I'm gay so it wont work out too well.

"Hey Luke, did you finish the song.?" she asked. We have been working on a song together for the upcoming talent show/

"I just need to finish this last verse." I said.

"Here we could do it together right now." We sat down and I pulled out my note book. We talked for a bit, to decide what the lyrics should be, and then we had them all written down. The lyrics where

We dwell among things,

we lost on the way,

Never guessed this could be.

And never thought forever,

could feel just like yesterday.

___________________________________________________________________________

Sorry that this is short, but if you can guess what song that is Ill let you write the final smut scene of this fic.