Not While I'm Around (Yandere!Sweeney Todd x Reader)

PLEASE READ THE A/N BELOW! VERY IMPORTANT!
In honor of almost 20k reads. Thank you all so much for the support; it means the world to me!
Word Count: 2,279
Before you read this one-shot, if you do not know what a yandere is, there's a definition below. Also, this one-shot is quite a bit darker than some of my previous ones, so if you are not into dark one-shots this is not the story for you. But with all that said, I hope you all enjoy :)
Yandere- a Japanese term for a person who is initially very loving and gentle to someone (or at least innocent) before their devotion becomes destructive in nature, often through violence and/or brutality

You sigh a little as you pick up another batch of dough and place it on the flour covered cutting board. This was the toughest part of the day, rolling out the large batches of dough for the crust of your famous meat pies. You grab some more flour and dust the top of the dough before you begin rolling the dough out. Pressing all your weight onto the rolling pin, you begin to notice the dough ball beginning to flatten, causing a small smile to come onto your face. You continue this for a few minutes before a ring from the door causes you to look up.

Standing in the doorway is Mr. Sweeney Todd. You give him a quick smile before returning your attention to the dough in front of you. "How did your last appointment go," you ask as you continue to roll the pin on the slightly flattened dough.

"As good as all the other appointments," he answers flatly. You look up to see that he is sitting in a chair at one of the tables that is close to the cutting board, probably so you two could continue talking.

Surprisingly, you and Sweeney are really good and close friends. You knew Sweeney from when he first moved to this building, back when he still went by the name Benjamin. You used to be very close friends with Lucy, which lead to the friendship you later formed with Benjamin. But once he came back to England after escaping prison, he was different, but he still treated you like he did before he became Sweeney, well, at least as nice as you could expect from him. But, regardless of how he treated you, you loved him, but not in a romantic way, more like the way close friends and family love each other.

You smile as you look back up at him. "You want some gin," you ask, already knowing the answer as you grab a small glass from under the counter before walking to the wall where you keep all the alcohol.

You cast a quick look at Sweeney to see that he is looking at you before nodding and looking away. But before he turned away, you noticed that he had a little blood on his cheek. You shake your head lightly before grabbing the bottle of gin, along with a slightly damp cloth for the blood.

You walk out from behind the counter and place the glass and bottle in front of him. "You can pour how much you want in the glass," you say as you pull out the chair next to Sweeney and sit in it. Once sitting, you turn the chair so you are facing him and begin to look for the blood that you saw on his cheek.

"Why are you looking at me," Sweeney asks as he pulls the cork off the bottle of gin.

"There's a little blood on your cheek," you say as you hold the cloth up. "I was going to get it really quick."

You notice Sweeney tense up. "I can get it," he says as he reaches for the cloth, but you pull it back before he can grab it.

"It will only take a second," you say as you begin to lean closer to him. Sweeney leans away from you and you giggle a little at his stubbornness.

"Stop acting childish," you say with a smile. "Just let me get it." Sweeney looks at you cautiously before leaning a little towards you.

You smile in victory before you bring the damp cloth to Sweeney's cheek and begin to wipe the blood away. There wasn't much blood so the whole ordeal is quick. A second later, you pull the cloth away to see that all the blood is gone. "There," you say with a smile. "That wasn't so bad now was it?"