Epilogue

I kneel in front of a crowd of people with Josh holding my hands as we declare our love for each other. Ian is proceeding over our bond ceremony. When the attack happened ten months ago, we discovered that not only did I gain an extra power but also that my powers intensified to a level that no one has seen before. When we discovered that I used my powers to cure Ian of the werewolf venom that the hunters gave him. Josh and I also decided to postpone a bond ceremony. Speaking of hunters, the hunters interrogated them with the help of my new powers. We managed to find out some stuff that helped us organise a treaty between us and the hunters.

When the ceremony ends and we seal it with akiss, everyone exits the hall and heads outside to light ceremonial sparklersin celebration of our Bonding ceremony. Josh puts a gentle hand on my lowerback and helps me stand up. When I stand up he gently places a hand on my stomach and I place my own over his. I'm four months pregnant and we couldn't be happier.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Author's note:
Here is the last of Sweetest Dreams I hope you have enjoyed it and I'm glad you did. I want to say a big thank you to everyone who has read my book from the bottom of my heart thank you.