one.

JEALOUS
rated PG-13

"anyways, thank you viewers, this is the end of our live stream.. 95z signing off!" and with an eye smile from jimin and a box shaped smile from taehyung, they ended their stream.

jimin and taehyung had become undeniably close since their trainee days, even earning the label as "the best duo in bts" from fellow members. taehyung plugged a charger into his phone prompts, shutting off the device for the night. 12:03 AM glared back at him once he glanced at the black, digital clock sitting on jimin's nightstand.

jimin stood up from the bed, walking to the bathroom and ripping open a face mask baggie. he walks back outside, sitting on the small stool provided by the vanity. he turns on the light when taehyung speaks up from his unmoved space on jimin's bed.

"jimin-ah, do you know what it feels like?"

jimin clucks his tongue. "what?"

"to like someone you're not supposed to like." taehyung says, quietly and voice laced with guilt and shame. his statement is straight to the point and blunt, but the older boy can tell taehyung regrets ever saying it in the first place. jimin stops applying moisturiser on his skin for a moment, he can hear taehyung exhaling shaky breaths and inhaling deeply.

jimin smiles nonetheless, standing up and pushing the stool to the side. he sides beside taehyung. "yeah, i do."

at that, taehyung seems to relax but not quite. only by the slightest. "it's minjae, right?" jimin asks excitedly. taehyung's eyes widen in shock, he never told anyone about his preferences. males loving males is abnormal -- it's a complete paradox to the standards for a relationship most people have. males with females.

"minho sunbaenim."

"no? sungjae..?"

"oh okay. i know. mark hyung!"

"uh. bogum."

"fine, i see your standards are high. junmyun hyung."

taehyung stares blankly at jimin's blind guesses, "none of the above." taehyung says instead, cutting jimin off. at this, jimin quirks an eyebrow and practically pounces on taehyung.

"who is it, tae?"

taehyung smiles, pushing jimin down to his original place by his shoulders. he pats them slightly, "are you sure you won't be.. i don't know, weirded out?"

jimin nods his head.

"it's jeonggukkie."

jimin almost falls off the bed, shouting that his intuitions were eerily accurate and taehyung would never hear the end of it. ("see! see! see! i told you, right from the beginning! you like jeongguk! you do! i knew it!"

jeongguk walked into the hotel room that he was sharing with taehyung, only to be met with two figures instead. he could make out a slightly smaller figure on the right side, his side of the bed.

he expected taehyung to cling onto him the second he arrived; like he did always. the usual.

sometimes he saw it this way -- him coming home from a hectic day at work, the greeted by his one and only taehyung, his "housewife" or house-husband. it was cute, actually, how sometimes even hoseok said that they acted like a domestic, married couple.

though jeongguk hated it sometimes. taehyung liked wearing large t-shirts, preferably jeongguk's white ones. he'd wear them with shorts that practically acted like a second skin; and whenever taehyung reached up to hook his arms around jeongguk to hug him his shirt would always ride up the slightest, making it loose around the collar part.