four.

"you never pay attention to me anymore, you're always hanging around jimin and hoseok sometimes.. i even question if you like yoongi hyung more than you like me,"

"you even hang out with what's his name— bokhye? chanbaek?"

"it's baekhyun," he chuckled to himself, he supposes jeongguk thought that chanbaek was a person when he repeatedly fanboyed about how cute chanbaek was.

although he secretly owned a fanpage which was (www.baekhyunloveschanyeolsomuchdontfitemeonthisbaekchanslashbaekyeolslashchanbaekisrealandyouknowitbackoffhatersshutthefuckupeveryoneincludingblindpeopleknowitsrealsostopbeingadipshitandshipbaekyeol.com)

"i don't fucking care, taehyung! that's not the point! just stop acting so lovey-dovey with everyone, it's sickening! to see my crush being gawked over by a million strangers that might not even know that you're part of BTS, even other idols and celebrities stare at you!"

taehyung flinches at the loudness of jeongguk's voice, but how could he not notice that jeongguk was bothered by it? he supposes that it's partly his own fault. "s-sorry.."

jungkook scoffed, waving off taehyung's small but meaningful apology.

he calmed down a bit, looking away with tears threatening to fall. he didn't even know why he was getting so worked up over it, why he cared so much. surely a simple crush wouldn't lead to this much hysteria and frustration.

he really did hate how almost everyone loved taehyung, and he wanted taehyung to be his. so bad. but taehyung didn't seem to know that.

"but the point is, can you start more paying attention to me? it's like.. you forgot me already," jeongguk felt really bad for yelling earlier, but he spoke what his heart felt. "what i'm trying to say is,"

"i like you. i like the way your eyes shine whenever you see something that interests you, the way your expression turns dark and foul whenever i don't mind you," he laughed at the last part, but taehyung couldn't help but agree.

"the way you look so beautiful doing the most simple things, how you act like a pliant little baby with me, how you're always so loving."

"i love how you get happy over the tiniest things, like getting a new plushy or having takeout. it's adorable. your heart is so pure and whenever you get hurt i just want to take the pain away from you. no one so pure should have to deal with the pain of loss and rejection and fear like you do."

"your eyes are so expressive, so bright and cute. your nose turns red whenever you cry or whenever it's too cold, and i can tell when you get flustered over something because the tips of your ears and your cheeks give you away so easily."

"but i really, really, really, really, really, really, really like you. and i hope that— i just hope, that you'll like me too,"

taehyung's eyes were coated by thick tears streaming down his cheeks. his eyes were glossy, but jeongguk loved that look on him nonetheless. he really liked taehyung, maybe even loved.

and even though taehyung didn't say it, he felt the same.

he laughed, "of course i like you back, kookie!" he cried out happily, jumping at jungkook and enclosing him in a bone crushing hug.

jungkook pulled away, taehyung whimpering cutely at the sudden loss of contact. jungkook leaned closer to taehyung's beautifully sculpted face, admiring his ethereal beauty.