epilogue.

"do you, kim taehyung, take jeon jeongguk as your lawfully wedded husband?"

"i do."

"do you, jeon jeongguk take kim taehyung as your lawfully wedded husband?"

"i do."

"by the power vested in me, i now declare you husband and husband."

family members, relatives and friends erupted in tears and cheers, clapping loudly as the pair shared their first kiss as a newly wedded couple.

—— ✦❀✦ ——

"so, how are you mister jeon?" jimin winked, laughing lazily as he took a sip of the rich, red wine. the bitter taste left an unpleasant tang on his tongue, but he drank it for the sake of sophistication.

"i'm fine, mister min," taehyung replies, snarky.

jimin chuckled, they were each other's best man in both of their weddings. yoongi was jungkook's best man and vice versa. "ah, mister kim kim, how are you?" taehyung teased, they called seokjin 'mister kim kim' because kim plus kim equals kim kim.

seokjin groaned in annoyance, "i'm doing peachy." but then his feigned look of annoyance morphs into a soft smile, "congratulations once again, tae," he hugs taehyung before he starts to tear up. "m-my baby is leaving t-the nest s-so soon!" he wailed, drawing unwanted attention.

"hey, you weren't this whiny at my wedding!" jimin complained, "yeah, well that's because i like taehyung more." seokjin deadpanned. "just kidding!" he pulled jimin into a hug, patting his back after. the three of them were like the women of the relationship, although taehyung didn't want to admit it. seokjin and jimin accepted it wholeheartedly though.

"where are the boys?" seokjin asked.

"we are boys." taehyung responded.

"you know what he means, tae," jimin answered, flicking taehyung's forehead. "whatever," he grumbles, gesturing to the other room.

—— ✦❀✦ ——

"so, what are you going to do now that you're a marrrrrrrrried man?" yoongi slurred, swaying uncontrollably as he struggled to actually stand up straight.

jeongguk is struggling to pinpoint where yoongi is going to fall face-flat on the floor before he can actually stumble forward, "first of all, you're totally drunk. second of all, you're also a married man."

"i'm ain't drink!" namjoon cried in defense, threatening to splash his tenth glass of wine on jungkook's tuxedo. "namjoon, it's drunk. and you totally are,"

hoseok just filmed the whole thing, he was definitely going to use this against them.

suddenly, jimin, taehyung and seokjin barged into the room, "namjoon, i could hear your cry from a mile away! are you drunk?" seokjin scolded, dragging namjoon away front the hotel's main banquet room. "and you, mister, are going to get it." jimin pinched yoongi's ear as he dragged him away.

the couple just shrugged at each other as hoseok followed, giggling uncontrollably as he stalked yoongi and jimin with a camera.

"why are we even friends with them?" taehyung asked, eyes lingering on the door. "maybe because they're our group members?" jungkook answered, before pressing his chest to taehyung's back and engulfing him in a back hug.

"right, but don't tell me they don't make you question your existence every once in a while." taehyung murmurs back, tilting his head backwards so he could perch the back of his head on jeongguk's broad shoulders.

"oh, trust me, they make me regret ever becoming a kpop idol in the first place," jeongguk jokes as well.

"but what i don't regret," jeongguk plants a kiss on taehyung's neck, "is marrying you."