five.

a year later

"and i'd like to dedicate this song to a very special someone," jeongguk announced as fans shrieked and screeched, demanding to know who. the arena was oozing of anticipation from the fans.

"i'm very sure you guys don't know who this special someone is, it's a he." jungkook turned to look at his members, giving him encouraging nods to go on. fans gasped and some squealed at the news. they expected the special someone to be Lisa from blackpink, but they were wrong.

"if you hadn't noticed already, i've been oddly close with a certain member," he nervously stated. his palms were starting to get sweaty and suddenly the large arena was too small. he feels his knees start to buckle and fears the feelings of rejection, hate, and being ostracized - just to confess his feelings.

"and-and our company has desperately been trying to cover it up for a while, and-" jeongguk's voice is shaking, he can feel it himself. he's breaking out into cold sweat.

yoongi groaned into the microphone, "just tell them already!"

jungkook anxiously chuckled, raising his hands in defeat as the fans agreed aggressively with yoongi.

"this adorable little person and yours truly have been dating in secret for a year," he paused, walking to taehyung while he interlocked his hand with taehyung's. the latter giggled and blushed furiously, looking down.

"please support us in our decision," taehyung mumbled, embarrassed at all the attention he was getting despite he being an idol.

no one was surprised, really. all those speculation videos and obvious separation of the two by bighit was basically a constant in the lives of their fans. it was certainly not a shocker since taehyung and jeongguk were the most famous pairing of bangtan.

the stadium was quiet - and at that moment, jeongguk felt fear. the most fear he had ever felt. like he could pass out any moment because he just ended his own career, the careers of his band members, and bighit. this would surely leave a mark on the media, on them, on their name, and on their families.

you could hear a fucking pin drop.

and suddenly, as if a breath that was being held in had been released, the arena erupted in cheers. the fans loved it, their fluffy and innocent taehyung was dating the golden maknae of bangtan sonyeondan. the stadium like arena was filled with squeals, shrieks and cheers, sounds bouncing off the walls.

then a fan shouted abruptly, "who tops?!"

silence.

taehyung squeaked, hiding himself behind jungkook. the maknae turned to the crowd, mouthing a small "i do!"

hoseok laughed at his cuteness and patted his back. he hooked his arm around taehyung's slim and feminine waist, taunting jungkook. hoseok shrugged off the glare jungkook was sending his way, "i believe you have someone that's mine," jeongguk unintentionally announces into the head worn microphone.

he snaked his hand around taehyung's waist also, pulling him rather possessively to him. hoseok chuckled, "some jealous kook action for you guys, provided by myself, your number one taekook shipper!"

"hey, I'm president of the club!" jimin exclaims, throwing an accusing look at hoseok.

the rest of the members snorted, except for jungkook who was still staring at hoseok while taehyung buried his face into his clothes. he was too embarrassed to even speak.