Problem

The meeting ended and finally I can go back home and sleep than to pathetically cry over someone. It hurts me somehow but I got to be strong and not to mourn for the rest of the time that I still haven't move on.

"Hey," His velvet voice said.

My body jolted and my heart almost jumped out from my chest. I spun around to face him. Faking a smile at him.

He suddenly look worried as he look at me in the eye.

"Are you, okay?" He asked, worriedly. I smiled and nodded assuring him that I am fine.

"I'm just tired." I lied I know that he doesn't care at all so why bother.

"How about I'll take you home?" He suggested. I shook my head declining his offer.

"I think you have some more important... matters to take care of." My voice was weak but cold at the same time. I don't want to talk to him.

Silence took over the both of us until my father comes out and I break our staring contest. Looking between both of us, he then gave us a look of curiousity but demanding for answers at the same time. Carlisle was right behind him and he too have the same look on his face just like my father.

"Mr. Swan." Edward acknowledge.

"Edward." He respond the look at us again.

"We'll just leave both of you kids to settle things." He said then walk away with Carlisle beside him but not before giving us a look before walking away completely.

"See you around, Edward." I said, timidly then start walking away from him. Tears were starting to form then flow from my eyes as I was a bit away from him. Thank God, he didn't follow me but I can still feel his eyes burning on my back as I walk away.

It really hurts. I wish I can turn off my feelings and be tough but that wouldn't happen. I am to sensitive especially when it comes to times like this that I'm gonna lose someone important in my life like, Tanya and Edward. I won't lose them from dying but out of my life like a stranger for what they did to me or maybe becoming my enemy. I hate losing people and friends that become an enemy it hurts like hell. How can she my own best friend and my own boyfriend cheat behind my back? Am I really that naiivé and ignorant? Or maybe I'm just really not enough?

Why can't I hate him for what he did? And instead of hating him I really still love him like the way I use to. What he did was unforgivable and already below the belt but I want to forgive him so easilly. I hate myself for being so soft and merciful, it sucks! I hate myself for being weak and I can't even fight to defend myself or fight for what I know is right but instead of fighting I hide like a coward and I keep swallowing my pride just to end everything and not to prolong it. I hate myself!

I arrive at my house after a few minutes drive then head straight to my room. I changed into my pajamas and went to the kitchen grab some ice cream from the fridge and chips from the closets then head in the living room. Sitting on the sofa and switch the television on. I press the button of the remote for the next show until I found a movie called The A team. I put down the remote and grab the container of ice cream, resting it on my lap, I grab the spoon and dig it in the ice cream. Putting it in my mouth. I cringed as the coldness bit my tongue and then it hit my head making me shiver, squinting my eyes shut,and groaning in pain.

I might lose my voice tomorrow the moment I woke up but it'll be worth it and I'll be sleeping everytime I want or go to my father's company to help a little.

*****

"Hey," Mom greeted as she kissed my cheeks and sit down beside me.

I didn't response and concentrate watching the TV show. Its awakward between us but I could careless.

"Bella, is something bothering you?"

I shrugged, not looking at her.

"Bella, please tell me." She begged holding my hand in hers. Tears start dripping down and I snuggled on her chest.

"Now, now." She soothed and run her fingers through my hair.

"Mom, is there something wrong with me?" I sobbed.

She put her hands on my arms and forced me to look at her. She frowned then she suddenly became angry.

"Who the hell told you that?" She said her voice rising. I didn't respond instead I cry harder, shaking my head.

I heard her sighed and embrace me again.

"There's nothing wrong with you honey. Do you hear me?" She scolded. "There is nothing wrong with you." She repeated but this time a little bit calm.

She held me in her arms until I closed my eyes and let sleep take over me.

*****

Waking up the next morning, I was suprise to find myself on my bed. Maybe dad carried me.

I got out of my bed heading straight to my bathroom. I look at myself in the mirror and I flinch as my own reflection showed in the mirror. O my God!

I look like a ghost!

Big black eyebugs hanging below my eyes, swallon red eyes, messy hair like the ones from the horror movies.

I took a shower and changed into a black jeans with a matching T-shirt with a design of silver star then dry my hair pulling it into a high ponytail.

I headed downstairs to the kitchen to find my mother and father eating their breakfast. Father was holding the newspaper in his hand, reading it while my mother was holding a book, taking a bite of her apple. They seem to notice my presence then look at me with a smile on their faces.

"Good morning, Bells." Father greeted as he put down his newspaper. Uh, oh this is not good. He gestured to me to sit down and I obeyed. I look at mom who looks down at her book after she smiled. I can feel the worried looks that my father's sending me and that's the reason why my mother couldn't look at me because she feels guilty? Maybe.

"Your mother told me what happened." He blurted.

I frown and look at my mother. I glared at her but she ignored it.

"And we want you to take a long vacation in L.A., New York, France, Spain,Tokyo, etc. you can go to places you want just to forget everything that is bothering you." He said.

I smiled at the thought. Going to places? Wherever I want. The heck, I wont say no for it.

"You sure?" I said nonchalantly, covering my excitement.

"Yes."

"Okay." I simply answered. Maybe getting out of this small town will help me forget for awhile.

Vote!

Comment!

Share!