Meeting the parents

Bella

I rub my eyes as I try to open them and to fight the brightness of the sun.

"Bella." A husky voice whispered. That's not how my mom sounds like. Where am I?

"Bella." He said again but this time a little louder.

I remove my hands from my eyes and look at my surroundings. Its all a blur. I blink a couple of times to see my vision clear when I saw Edward seating on my bed. My eyes shot open and I quickly sat up causing my head to hurt.

"Aww!" I groaned rubbing my forehead.

I feel him move towards me and remove my hand from my forehead as he handed me a pill and the glass of water. I closed my eyes shut and swallowed the pill.

I open my eyes to see a smirking Cullen as he stared down at me.

"Good morning." He greeted like yesterdays arguement didn't just happened.

I didn't bother to greet him and lay back down again turning my back on him and covering my self with the comforter.

"Go away!" I whined like a child.

"Get dress, Bella, we're going to meet my parents today."

"Go on your own." I retorted. I don't want to talk right now because of what happened yesterday.

Wait!

Where is Rosalie?

Before I know what's going on, He is already carrying with the comforter wrap around me. I squirm and remove the cover from my face.

"Put me down." I snarled.

Once again he ignored me and settled me on the bathtub.

I winced as the cold tub touch my skin.

He leaned on and remove the comforter away from me as he turn on the water.

"Where's Rosalie?" I asked, incredibly curious as to where my best friend is.

"Don't worry she's with Emmett." He assured.

"Okay, now would you please get out so that I can take a bath and continue my beauty rest, after." I sassed. My bitchiness is already eating me up.

"Don't plan on going back to sleep because I assure you that you'll find yourself in my room once you wake up when you dare disobey me, love."

I rolled my eyes at him at splash some water on his face.

"You wouldn't dare." I glared.

"I would surely do it." He smirked.

Jerk.

"Anyways, love. As much as I love to spend time with you. We need to get going. Hurry up and fix yourself. I'll see you in an hour." He said and walk through the door. Leaving me in the bathtub.

As much as I want to sleep right now, I need to get ready because as much as I hate Edward right now, I still love his parents and I miss them. I met them when we were still dating and they were so nice. His mother, Esme Cullen, was the sweetest woman I've ever met and his father, Carlisle Cullen, was well kind and well mannered. How can the rest of his family acts and looks like an angel and be so nice while he is a jerk and the devil himself?! How can angels gave birth to a devil like him? Why?!

*****

I quickly got dressed in a turtle neck blue blouse and a black mini skirt with a 3 inches high heels from the walk in closet. I put my hair up in a bun and put my pearl earrings on.