F.F.F

Friends come and go, friends come and go
Go like the seasons
I never know, I never know what to believe in
And it's getting old, it's getting old
But no hard feelings
'Cause friends come and go, friends come and go without a reason
And I, I've been in L.A. for way too long
Can't get this air inside my lungs
It feels like I'm suffocatin' from all the lack of the realness here

Is there anybody real out here?
Got my middle, middle up while I'm singing

Fuck fake friends, we don't need 'em
Only thing they're good for is leaving
Fuck fake friends, we don't need 'em
I've had it up to the ceiling
Fuck fake friends, we don't need 'em
Only thing they're good for is leaving
And I ain't got the time, money on my mind
I'll say it to your face, fuck fake friends

"If you're talking about my relationship with Edward. Please stop it. I'm not five anymore dad so that you can tell me what to do. I'm a grown up woman and I know what I'm doing so please stop with this stupid Edward relationship." I said, already pissed. They've been asking weird questions about Edward and my relationship ever since I got down for breakfast and its finally hitting my last nerve. They are pushing me and persuading me but it doesn't work until they finally pissed me off.

"But honey, he's the best for you." Mom said, calmly.

I snorted and laughed bitterly. "Yeah the best." I said sarcastically. If they only knew what happened. Maybe they wouldn't pry. "Am I in the 50's or 60's that you my dear parents get to choose whom I suppose to date and get married with. Tell me father what did he tell you or offer you that you so want me to date him when you know that he's the reason I got all in Zombie state 3 years ago?"

"Bella, we're only thinking what's best for you." Mom answered.

That's it! Thinking what is best?! By forcing me to date my ex-boyfriend who cheated on me for the past 3 years without breaking up with me?!

"I'm out." I stood up from my chair and walk out of the dinning room.

"Bella!" Mother protested but I keep walking, ignoring her call until I reach the porch were my car is parked.

I quickly got in and start the engine then speed off to the Cullen's Enterprises. I wiped off the angry tears that's falling from my eyes as I drive faster, gripping the wheel tightly that my knuckles already turns white.

I pulled of in front of the entrance. Ignoring the protest of the security gaurd.

"Where's Edward?" I demanded to the girl.

"Do you have an appointment with him?" She asked.

"No I don't but please its an emergency. Where can I find him?" I cried, acting my way into this.

"10th Floor." She quickly answered. I smiled at her and ran to the elevator pressing the 10th Floor. As I arrived I quickly ran to the big wooden door which I presume that it's his office. A red hair try to stop me but its to late I'm already in his office and their eyes darted to me in shock.

Guess what? He's not the only one in here but he's with Tanya.

"Hello." I smiled innocently.

I didn't get any response from them but they just stared at me.

"I'm sorry sir but she's just too fast." Red head reasoned out.

"That's okay, Victoria. Please leave us." He command.

Once the Victoria girl is out and the door is closed. I look at them again and Edward has his eyes set on the floor while Tanya pretends that she don't know what's happening.

"Are you two getting back together cause if you are. I would totally be happy for you if I'm your biggest fan." I said with a sweet smiled. "But sadly, I'm not because my ex-boyfriend and my dearest best friend-" I stopped and look at them with a smirk.

"Correction former bestie, cheated on me."

Tanya smirked. Bitch!

"After all these years I'm glad you figured it out." She laughed. "Oh, Bella. If only you weren't too naiivè you might have noticed it earlier." She said and look at me with pity.

"Well at least I'm not a blonde bitch with an airhead." I retorted and laughed. "You two are so low."

"You two might have hurted me for the past years but at least I'm not so low to crawl back to my ex-boyfriend and force myself to him." I smirked at Tanya who's smile faded and replaced by frown.

"Why you little bi-" Before she could continue. I cut her off.

"Bitch?" I finished. "That line is old, honey. If it wasn't because of you I'm not who I am this time. You have yourself to blame Tanya, for me becoming who I am today and being bitchy. So if I'm a bitch that would make you a slut and a whore."

He faced turns red out of anger and then she's furious. Edward seems to hold back his laughter. Tanya noticed this and she glared at us and walk passed me but not before whispering, 'I'll get you for this' I shrugged and snorted. Bumping her shoulder with mine she almost knock me off my feet with a loud thud behind me she's completely out of the room.

My eyes darted back to Edward, throwing daggers at him. I start walking towards him until I'm few feet away from him I stopped from my tracks.

He looked at me curiously as I crossed my arms against my chest.

"Don't look at me like you don't have any idea why I'm here." I snapped.

He ran his hand through his hair and sighed frustratingly.

"If your also here to yell at me. You may start and get it done with." I was suprised but furious at the same time. He was sincere the first time I saw him in 3 years and now he's arrogant and ignorant.

I was about to open my mouth but closed it, not knowing where to start. I open it again but this time I already have question.

"What did you tell my parents to make them want you for me to start dating with you again when they knew the reason I got all in a zombie state?" I asked, tapping my foot on the marvel floor.

He shook his head. "I don't know what you're talking about, Bella." He answered as he sat down on his chair, fixing the papers on his desk.

"Stop denying Edward I'm sure you told them something." I said firmly.

He sighed again and denied saying,"I really don't know. Why don't you go and asked them yourself?"

"I did asked them. But they won't tell me. Edward, what did you do?" I asked, already getting furious.

"I really don't h-"

"Fuck it! What the hell did you Fuckin' do?!" I shouted.

"I offered them money, okay?!" He answered as he stood up.

Tears starts falling from my eyes and he look away, shaking his head and he seems to calm. Regret, in his eyes.

I feel that betrayal came washing over me again. I felt like I've been sold. My own parents sell me?!

How can my own parents do this to me?!

I have my salary if they needed money.

Why would the accept money from him?

"Why would they accept money when we have enough?" I cried.

He kept quiet.

"I think you should go home." He calmly suggested.

"Why?... why would they accept money from you in exchange of me?" I begged. He sighed and pinch the bridge of his nose.

Cliffhanger!!! I know ^_^

Vote!

Comment!